Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Been focusing a lot on my team for awhile since we finally hit another gear from looks of it

Watch some of the game tonite
Yall mofo are not to be fukked with
I've felted that way for awhile just wanted to see more as season went by and feel more confident bout u guys in post season on what u can do in it

With Kerr knowledge from 2 goat coaches he should have u guys in a much better place

We may be defending champs but ur season has been :wow: so I have no problems with u guys being favorite in west

And still stand by my statement that only serious threat from looks of it is us

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Been focusing a lot on my team for awhile since we finally hit another gear from looks of it

Watch some of the game tonite
Yall mofo are not to be fukked with
I've felted that way for awhile just wanted to see more as season went by and feel more confident bout u guys in post season on what u can do in it

With Kerr knowledge from 2 goat coaches he should have u guys in a much better place

We may be defending champs but ur season has been :wow: so I have no problems with u guys being favorite in west

And still stand by my statement that only serious threat from looks of it is us
:ehh:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Dudes are in for rude awakening if they think this team is suddenly gonna stop winning in the playoffs. These dudes got that killer mentality. There's none of that passive shyt on this team.

They'll get mowed over by the Spurs, again.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Right, now ask yourself this - is that squad that same one you've been watching this season? If the answer is 'no'. Log out and think about how :ufdup:

Is any team the same from season to season? If the answer is "no," then log out and think about how :ufdup: fukk up, like I said; they won't get to the finals. Get a grip on your emotions Stanley. You're far too biased.

Daps
Is any team the same from season to season? If the answer is "no," then log out and think about how :ufdup: fukk up, like I said; they won't get to the finals.
Man STFU. You ain't making any sense.
Get a grip on your emotions Stanley. You're far too biased.
Far too biased? I don't support the Warriors. I'm calling it like it is.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I support the glasgow rocks so I have no stake in the nba and the warriors are one of the best basketball teams I've had the pleasure of watching. No one will stop them unless lebron and kyrie go crazy in the finals or the spurs somehow find last years finals form.

I love watching them so much that I'm willing to stay up until 5 am and after with work the next day.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I support the glasgow rocks so I have no stake in the nba and the warriors are one of the best basketball teams I've had the pleasure of watching. No one will stop them unless lebron and kyrie go crazy in the finals or the spurs somehow find last years finals form.

I love watching them so much that I'm willing to stay up until 5 am and after with work the next day.
:myman: