Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It seems like non-Warriors fans can't bring themselves around to realizing that we have the best defense in the league. They'd rather talk about how our jumpers won't fall in the playoffs even though we lead the league in fast break points.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
It seems like non-Warriors fans can't bring themselves around to realizing that we have the best defense in the league. They'd rather talk about how our jumpers won't fall in the playoffs even though we lead the league in fast break points.

fukk em, we ball

tumblr_m6vmxim1VW1qm3fv0o1_500.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

its not that and i do believe u guys have a good defense its just that and u know as well as i do
gs hasnt proven itself playoff time ya feel me

be no different than atlanta
being dominant all reg season and not have that playoff pedigree doesnt usually translate well

now u guys have been the best team the whole season i dont doubt that at all on both sides of the floor
and i do think u will do better this year in the playoffs just gotta do the wait and see approach

best way i can explain is like football

patriots dont even gotta be high but u be scared shytless to play them come that time cuz they have a proven track record to get further in the playoffs kinda like the spurs

hell nobody thinks well do shyt this year I'm over here like :ufdup: come playoff time

i'll know more bout u guys depending on who u face in the playoffs that i find is seriously legit

if u guys beat memphis or us then i u will say ya peeps in trouble they are deadly the other teams wont matter too me

dallas would of but they got rondo and fukked themselves up with that trade

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Something about the playoffs. I don't know why, but it's like a totally different type of game. They play different, the refs call shyt different, losing the wrong game can change everything vs losing A game in the reg season

Same thing like the Hawks. Yes they doing it now. But when it's 7 games vs lebron, or some team matched up perfectly to beat them... Who's to say what's gonna happen

We been seeing this in every league since forever. The best teams of the regular season, are usually not the champs at the end of the day

First round... I don't know about that. But regular season literally means shyt in sports besides getting to the dance

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
its not that and i do believe u guys have a good defense its just that and u know as well as i do
gs hasnt proven itself playoff time ya feel me

be no different than atlanta
being dominant all reg season and not have that playoff pedigree doesnt usually translate well

now u guys have been the best team the whole season i dont doubt that at all on both sides of the floor
and i do think u will do better this year in the playoffs just gotta do the wait and see approach

best way i can explain is like football

patriots dont even gotta be high but u be scared shytless to play them come that time cuz they have a proven track record to get further in the playoffs kinda like the spurs

hell nobody thinks well do shyt this year I'm over here like :ufdup: come playoff time

i'll know more bout u guys depending on who u face in the playoffs that i find is seriously legit

if u guys beat memphis or us then i u will say ya peeps in trouble they are deadly the other teams wont matter too me

dallas would of but they got rondo and fukked themselves up with that trade
Name a playoff series we've played in within the last 2 years that you think we under-performed in.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Something about the playoffs. I don't know why, but it's like a totally different type of game. They play different, the refs call shyt different, losing the wrong game can change everything vs losing A game in the reg season

Same thing like the Hawks. Yes they doing it now. But when it's 7 games vs lebron, or some team matched up perfectly to beat them... Who's to say what's gonna happen

We been seeing this in every league since forever. The best teams of the regular season, are usually not the champs at the end of the day

First round... I don't know about that. But regular season literally means shyt in sports besides getting to the dance
When was the last time a team outside of the top 4 seed in their conference won an NBA championship?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Name a playoff series we've played in within the last 2 years that you think we under-performed in.

never said underperformed let me rephrase that just not haven't gone deep just only once against the nuggets then lost too us

last yr was just fukkery period in that series :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
never said underperformed let me rephrase that just not haven't gone deep just only once against the nuggets u have
thats what i meant
last yr was just fukkery period in that series :snoop:
We never had a healthy starting five in the playoffs. The fact that we took the Clippers to 7 games without a center should be applauded. And even in game 7 it came down to the last 2 minutes. This year our offense and defense is better and we're deeper.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We never had a healthy starting five in the playoffs. The fact that we took the Clippers to 7 games without a center should be applauded. And even in game 7 it came down to the last 2 minutes. This year our offense and defense is better and we're deeper.

exactly what I'm telling u
we dont know what well get from u is the thing is why there is well see playoff time is all I'm saying
its no disrespect toward ur squad its just hasnt been proven yet cuz no consistency like u said injuries

true u are deeper and better on offense and defense :salute:

just sucks begin out west anything can happen

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
When was the last time a team outside of the top 4 seed in their conference won an NBA championship?
The nba is different tho. Only 6 teams have won a ring since 1998.

Only 8 teams have won a ring since 1983.

That's more than 30 damn years of basketball with only 8 teams winning a ring. So that's still not giving any hope to your chances

But you are correct in the top 4 thing. 1995 was the last time a 4 seed won. Rockets. A three seed has never won. And nothing under a 4 has ever won

The nba should take a lesson from the nfl with the parity. How can there be 30 teams and since 1983, only 8 have won. If you a fan of another team you might as well say fukk this shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The nba is different tho. Only 6 teams have won a ring since 1998.

Only 8 teams have won a ring since 1983.

That's more than 30 damn years of basketball with only 8 teams winning a ring. So that's still not giving any hope to your chances

But you are correct in the top 4 thing. 1995 was the last time a 4 seed won. Rockets. A three seed has never won. And nothing under a 4 has ever won

The nba should take a lesson from the nfl with the parity. How can there be 30 teams and since 1983, only 8 have won. If you a fan of another team you might as well say fukk this shyt
It's because the dominant player in the NBA usually rules the NBA if he can get any help. Right now the most dominant player in the league is no longer in Miami so they're not going to win it. San Antonio could win it again but I doubt it, so odds are there will be a new championship team that hasn't won it recently this year right?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It's because the dominant player in the NBA usually rules the NBA if he can get any help. Right now the most dominant player in the league is no longer in Miami so they're not going to win it. San Antonio could win it again but I doubt it, so odds are there will be a new championship team that hasn't won it recently this year right?
That's why I said you're right breh. You got it. I never really looked into it like that.

But yea barring Chicago or San antonio or the mavs winning it.... We will have the first new champion since 1983 this year. Last was the sixers

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That's why I said you're right breh. You got it. I never really looked into it like that.

But yea barring Chicago or San antonio or the mavs winning it.... We will have the first new champion since 1983 this year. Last was the sixers
Don't forget Houston.