Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:demonic:
We'll see....

stretchin.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why not? Who from Warriors is going to stop Gasol and Zbo? Tony Allen can shut down one of the 2 splash brothers. + Playoffs the games going to be slowed down a little, it won't be like every possession is fast break which is what the warriors are having right now.
I like Bogut against any center in the league. Zbo simply can't be defended one on one. I don't think he can beat us by himself though.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Why not? Who from Warriors is going to stop Gasol and Zbo? Tony Allen can shut down one of the 2 splash brothers. + Playoffs the games going to be slowed down a little, it won't be like every possession is fast break which is what the warriors are having right now.

every posession isnt a fast break, warriors pass the ball, alot, they run something thats not far from the triangle with the ball movement and the way the center/pf's also contribute with ball movement.
fukk is wrong with you? this isnt 2007 where baron is chuckin it to al harrington and matt barnes

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Ska-Face-Al-Kapone-Memphis-To-Tha-Bombed-Out-Bay-album-leak-zip-download.jpg

:salute:

Got love for the bay... but dont get gassed off the 1st half of the season brehs.
:whoa:
Thinking shyt is sweet in the playoffs fukk around and catch that 1st round exit... be talking bout what happened
:lupe:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If both teams remain healthy and fukkery-free, it'll be Golden State vs Memphis in the WCFs...

Only team that i could see spoiling that would be if the planets aligned perfectly for San Antonio and they reverted back to what they were in last years playoff/finals run.

otherwise,

Curry
Klay
Barnes
Green
Bogut

vs

Conley
Lee/allen
Green
Zbo
Gasol

is just a slew of very interesting matchups as far as who could/would exert their will on the other.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You should've made this thread when they make it to the Western Conference Finals :troll:
Why is that? That's sucka shyt. We're having one of the greatest seasons ever statistically and that will remain regardless of what happens in the postseason. Speaking of the postseason, I think it's amazing that nobody is giving the best defense in the league and the best offense in the league a chance to get to the conference finals. Y'all the experts though. We might as well quit after the last game of the regular season according to the coli analysts.