has the entire world been corny as f*ck since 2005?

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
or am i exaggerating?

LOL I understand this feeling

Like, you'll never see another MJ for the first time ever again.

I think it's part of getting older or bored with everything. You feel like you've seen it all, like the last time you were truly impressed was as a child and now nothing can top it.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
no one wants to change shyt..the customary agenda is easy to follow so they say fukk it and won't experiment with life

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I really need to step my travel game up asap...im in the same rut as the op...I don't get excited or impressed by anything lately...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In general, I ain't been impressed with being in public in the united states since 1998.
Have not been to a dope party since like 1999, too.
shyt is mad wack, now.
You are not alone.

thIs whole you do not have to have talent.
just a well orchestrated marketing campaign shyt needs to stop.
The whole idea of you only need ten percent talent,...needs to be re-written over.
It is obvious,.....
Talented people are being created less and less everyday.

Art Barr

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff is so wack right now, you got folks out here dissing harmless people like lebron just to create some fake dumb excitement in this boring negative society of today. :eek:

i mean you got so many fake clowns all over the world claiming they are fans of the spurs because the heat were in the final. HUH??????:mindblown:

lets keep it real, nobody ever really liked the spurs, they always had the worst ratings in the finals and were always called boring because of the bland personalities on the team and their fundamental style of play.

All the stuff that used to make us feel good which money can't buy is pretty much gone, ratchetness has completely taken over almost everything with no return.

The people I grew up on are now either flabby and sick, dead or will soon depart with no reasonable or capable replacements, it's SAD.

Nothing is exciting because the little cool shyt here and there that we had has completely disappeared.

The only thing great right now is tech but it has been used for a lot of evil.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
there's no wonder left here...and yes i travel. i've been traveling since i was 12. the world itself has beautiful majestic places that have been here before the human species. i'm speaking of the gradual wearing down of the human spirit and the majority of most people not thinking for themselves. it's so predictable now...the news...politics...music..marketing/advertising...fashion....conversations....it's all the same regurgitated shyt. i know this because i have friends in very high places and friends who are struggling and it's all the same no matter where i go. it's the same story...the same complaints....the same schemes...it's corny.