Has the Coli influenced you to change your political, moral stance?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I used to be a lightweight conspiracy breh. One of my potnas used to have jokes about it.

Being on here made me realize what my final form would look like.

:whoa:

I’m still skeptical of official stories, but I realized the theories are just that and no one truly knows unless they were involved so it’s pointless to speculate.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nope
eT3O5Lw.png

Daps
I have turned to the left these past few months

I had some conservative values but I will ally myself with the alphabet because they are caring about human rights (wars and suffering not talking about the 1st world problems they would protest about) so I have ignored the identity debates because they’re not important so I respect the left for that.

It’s even fk jk Rowling now because she came at that Algerian boxer.

In the past I would argue with dudes like @Genos and @karim over identity politics but it’s not important and find myself agreeing with them on the most important issues

A lot of this :dame: stuff doesn’t affect me

Instead it’s fukk the Hasbara Israel dikkriders a lot of these fakkits are on ignore anyway

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
For example, you were more liberal. But after arguments, articles on the Coli, your more conservative. Or the opposite. People have been bushed, banned for political arguments. For me, I have definitely been more informed in issues of race from the Root and this forum. But I haven't in areas of sexuality, abortion. What about you?
Get political information from the Coli brehs

No I had my own political opinions way before the Coli existed.

This spot can provide information but I come to my own conclusions

Everyone else should do the same.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Before thecoli I never really considered who was a black person or rather what constitutes blackness. But there are people who don't consider mixed people black and there are other posters who believe you can claim whatever you want to claim.

There are people who believe creating a black family unit is more pro black than a person helping actual black people in their community because the helping black man is married to a non-black woman.

These are things I never really considered before this forum.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Thecoli.com is my 3rd eye and spiritual center. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say thecoli.com is my primary and most trusted news source, specifically TLR. It is the lense I see the world through and helps me make sense of things that would otherwise leave me lost and confused.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
No it just reinforced the fact that politics have become cultish. Any dissenting opinions is labeled maga talk. Overall it made me realize that politics ain't going to save you

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It let me know that people that know the least about the government speak the loudest and most confident about it

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
We all learn some gems from here but changing my morality? :childplease:
That's an entirely different type of social engineering, big shot out to Edward Bernays :ufdup: