Has the coli encountered gossiping dudes?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs have you encountered some bytch nikkas gossiping ?

SO last night at my part time i got approached by a female saying why did i tell the guy who she was talking to how to fukk her.

Let me start the story off by saying a month a go me and this guy i thought was cool . Were talking bout the chick he was supposedly talking to .

Everyone teases them like when yall gonna fukk or have yall fukked yet.

So one day im doing the regular like have you hit that shyt yet . He looks at me hella serious like for real no i haven't.

I said have you tried he say yes but she aint having that.

SO im like why dont you make it fun cause sometimes she spends the night. Why not get out the shower and walk around naked :shaq: and trust me shes gonna look. I was like if you really bout it beat your dikk in front of her :manny:

A month later do you know this bytch nikka goes to her and tell her everything i said :wtf:

Never called this girl a hoe or nothing im just telling this no p*ssy getting ass nikka how to make things light so he can fukk a girl he talking to.

SO she comes up to me like dont be plotting on my p*ssy and trying get nikkas to fukk me.

Obviously its not that easy and blah blah.

I'm like this is a convo between me and him and why dont u ask him if i said anything bad about u or was it a regualar convo.

She asked him and replies it was a regular convo.

Has this every happen to yall ?

I cant believe a man would do this :snoop:

The funny thing is i dont gossip at all im one of those people you never hear in the rumor mill because i stay away from all drama in life an especially at work.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
3pbpyd.jpg

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
SO im like why do you make it fun cause sometimes she spends the night. Why not get out the shower and walk around naked :shaq: and trust me shes gonna look. I was like if you really bout it beat your dikk in front of her :manny:

What kind of advice is that? :dwillhuh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you gave him literally horrible advice and he followed it and the girl was probably like "why would you think this would be ok?" and he just told the truth which is some girl told him to try it. i dont understand where the "gossip" is in this.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you gave him literally horrible advice and he followed it and the girl was probably like "why would you think this would be ok?" and he just told the truth which is some girl told him to try it. i dont understand where the "gossip" is in this.

it was a conversation between me and him .

Why did my name have to come up :wtf:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@ThiefyPoo He may have told her that to see her reaction hoping she'd open up about it or some shyt - since he clearly lacks no game. :heh:

For baiting you out you should teach him how it's done and smash her :shaq:

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I agree that he is a fukk boy for that but still, mind your business in the workplace brehs.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ThiefyPoo He may have told her that to see her reaction hoping she'd open up about it or some shyt - since he clearly lacks no game. :heh:

For baiting you out you should teach him how it's done and smash her :shaq:

:scusthov: she's ugly ass fukk breh :russ: i dont want that he can keep trying .

The funny thing is home girl got a tongue ring she probably sucking other nikkas off while he holding her hand and sleeping next to her without getting any action.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:scusthov: she's ugly ass fukk breh :russ: i dont want that he can keep trying .

The funny thing is home girl got a tongue ring she probably sucking other nikkas off while he holding her hand and sleeping next to her without getting any action.

:laff: oh okay.. forget it then :russ:

fukk that nikka though :heh: