Has Punk ruined his rep with the hardcores?

?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Too early to call

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tony coming out on Collision absorbing all the boos kinda was smart cause it let them get any blowback out of their system. Only when the Bucks match happened did they say anything and putting them with FTR also ensured not all boos

They probably still ride with Punk but it’s a wrestling town in general so they ain’t gonna burn it down for one guy even if it is their guy

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all care about this situation way too much. I wasn't online at the time but i wonder if neckbeards were online crying about Austin taking his ball and going home in 02'. nikkas get fired/quit everyday b.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
those MMA losses got him so insecure that he needs to sucker punch people smaller than him to prove his toughness, that Jungle boy shyt coulda been handled with a meeting
I can't defend Punk on this

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was very surprised at the mix bag in Chicago. I really thought I would hear non stop cm punk chants through out the ppv.

People forget though Chicago is a general smark wrestling scene and the Elite and AEW did plant their flag there with All In and All Out being there every year and other aspects (Prowrestlingtees home being there, Cabana etc).

Now I think as much as its Tony's home and PWT's there was always the element of having All In there to entice Punk.

But they have their own base of fans too there. So while I dont think Chicago will ever turn on Punk and I dont think Punk's bridge is burned in Chicago like people say its a general town.
Man there's rappers from NY that have their biggest supporters and haters there for a bunch of reasons and thats look at that place with Wrestling lol