Has Lil Wayne ever dressed in a decent Business casual or Business Formal outfit?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You probably in good shape and got a modern fit or slim fit huh?

Ya, it was a slim fit. Not gonna lie tho, I also had my hair done that day and there was someone following me around with video camera on Hollywood Blvd so it wasn't just the suit but people kept saying "nice suit" . . when in reality I know this isn't a nice suit at all . . I just make it look nice :youngsabo:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I won't be caught dead in a suit that wasn't tailored :wow:
fukk around and be like

stock-photo-little-boy-in-big-grey-man-s-suit-boots-and-glasses-floor-isolated-on-white-background-56028565.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
when you bring something valuable to the table and know what you're doing you dont need to appease anyone, they need you as much as you may need them and you can stand on your own
you'd be surprised how many wealthy cacs there are who haven't seen a suit since graduation

Zuckenberg or whatever his name is from facebook was rocking hoodies to meetings..:ehh::ehh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How much that cost breh?

Breh . . cause I've legit worn $100 suits straight off the rack and people literally stopped and gasped. I'm not in the least bit exaggerating my friends around me were shocked
I forget but its not expensive at all... I had googled for a spot and I found this small asian spot that did a good job and again tge price was right