Has Jim Carry made a funnier film than Me,Myself and Irene?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:snoop: Forgetting Eddie in the 80’s. Chalk it up to being before my time :snoop:. I recall his kid friendly work and his flops more. Can’t remember a classic comedy after the nutty professor. If only I were a little older :francis:
Life came out after nutty professor tho :dahell:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sheeeeiit I was born in 1990 and I saw most of Eddie stuff before I was a teenager, whether thru VHS or tv.....u had that partridge family household. Couldn't even sneak and watch piff :scusthov:
I’d sneak shyt on cable regularly, but a lot of jokes go over your head when you’re that little so I missed a lot of jokes at that age. By about 13-14, they didn’t really care :manny:. I’m glad I didn’t see a lot of work from the best comedians when I was in that 8-11 year old range because I wouldn’t have gotten half of what they were talking about.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I remember watching Me, Myself, and Irene for the first time in my Peer Mediation class in 7th grade (goat middle school class).

We were a small class of like 10 students and every other day we had to mediate issues between other students throughout the school. But when we weren't doing that, our teacher pretty much let us do whatever we wanted for the rest of class time. We ended up watching shyt like American Pie and playing GTA and shyt:mjgrin:

But one day this white dude brought in the Me, Myself, and Irene DVD. I thought it looked wack tbh, and wanted to watch something else, but we were outvoted so whatever...

Man I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at school before. I was crying:mjlol: and my cheeks were hurting and I couldn't breathe. His three sons had me dying and then when it got to this part I was done:bryan:

I'm not sure if the comedy will hold up for me as an adult, I was like 12 or 13 at the time. And my amusement was probablyly heightend by being surrounded by a group of other middle schoolers, and we also were cracking up because the teacher would glance up from her desk like :picard: , but the combination of it all really made that day one of the funniest I've ever had.

I need to watch it again to see if it holds up.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One of my favorite actors of all time (comedy or drama), wish he would make a comeback in some way. He's very good at drama as well.