Has Hollywood Killed your favorite franchise yet?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my mind, there's only 2 Terminator movies

One-Who-Avoids-Spoilers-Like-Plague.gif
Nah man, Terminator 3 is dope. I don't know why nikkas be hating on that movie.

And to answer OP's question, yes it has.. Agents Of Shield :mjcry::mjcry:

Them motherfukkers can't even get a small cameo in a Marvel movie or nothing. bytch ass Perlmutter :pacspit:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Hunger games should not have stretch the last movie
Funny you should bring that up. I was looking at books on my shelf to send my mom and noticed the third Hunger Games book is almost twice as long as the other two. Either they cut the first half of the book or make two movies.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
James Bond - Not Hollywood but the franchise may as well be dead if they take another 6 years to make the next movie :francis:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

If the Wachowskis are the only ones who get to make Matrix movies, then yes.

Oh this one here,

there should have been more outrage for Matrix 4. But Lana and Lilly being “protected” had prominent reviewers not saying shyt .

That fukking movie was garbage and killed the Matrix for good .

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Matrix

MCU after Infinity War has been meh besides NWH, GOTG3 and Dr. Strange 2

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Oh this one here,

there should have been more outrage for Matrix 4. But Lana and Lilly being “protected” had prominent reviewers not saying shyt .

That fukking movie was garbage and killed the Matrix for good .
They didn't even want to make it until rumors started that Warner Bros would be moving on without them. That's partly why we got the movie we did.

But yeah it's dead - too much of it is tied up in Neo Trinity Morpheus Smith but I'd welcome a new story.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Majority of movie franchises have been ruined by unnecessary sequels or straight up bullshyt sequels

Predator and Alien are pretty much the 80s movies, everything they've done from 90s till now has been either a trash or OK movie at best like the Predators. But nothing exciting as the original ones.

Godfather and Matrix got fukked up as well. Some of the greatest movies ever.

Terminator is done too. Been like that for a while.

Die Hard, should have stopped after 4th film. Even that one was overrated because they tried going Mission Impossible route when that's not what Die Hard movies were about.

Men in Black, incredible garbage without Smith and Lee Jones. Same with Bourne when they tried going without Damon.

And it goes on and on.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Halloween - Yes.
American Pie (Main movies) - No but it sounds like they're going to.

Angel not getting a final season was the worst shyt of all time.

But if we are talking movies … Aliens franchise is garbage. Had super promise after Prometheus but threw it away.
Angel felt like it ended after S4. The show wasn't the same during the 5th season. Not saying it wasn't good

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Words cant express how scammed i felt at the movie theater after seeing Halloween Ends. I was researching starting a class action lawsuit for false advertising because its getting out of hand how they promote a film being one way but when you see it theres a whole different unwanted film you didn't pay your hard earned money to go see

its like this is how yall get down now? you know its trash but hype us up to go get disappointed? sheesh they reduced to actually scamming moviegoers now.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Mine have been dropping like flies left and right...

Terminator Dark Fate...trash
Halloween Ends...trash
the new disney star wars trilogy..trash

its really not safe to be a long time fan of hollywood film franchises they'll cash in on your nostalgia and give you a garbage film to go see now.
Mine died...he had so much promise from Civil War.....they abused my fave super hero...a Black King was emasculated by black men.:mjcry::to: