Has hiphops fans and a label ever failed a rapper like we failed Future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
future has no future........he is just a "now" artist.........catchy songs but a artist shelf life of two years max

"spike leeeeeeee neeeeeeed to make a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilm" lol

..........basura

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then what's the problem? Why does it matter what's on the album if people aren't going to buy it anyway? You already have all the songs that you're complaining about not making the cut. Just make a playlist in iTunes; welcome to the future. :youngsabo:

The album is what's goin to determine a rappers future:youngsabo: we don't want talented artist goin milk carton status instead of astronaut status...u want the ones to succeed who worked hard and supposed to succeed,u should at least care the album came out bad...its gon hurt when 2chainz flop:to:..hope his album good tho

Daps
He sold 100k. He's fine, those are decent numbers. He can tour off of the album easily.

Personally, I think he's garbage though.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
looking back at his 4 latest mixtapes - he waisted a lot of singles that could have easily charted billboard

and if youtube views mean anything, he has over a million views for at least 8 of his tracks that didn't make pluto

the record label has to be aware that he has serious chart toppers just lying around - I think it would be a great idea to re-package his cd - call it pluto 2.0 or something - add these hits along wit maybe 2 new songs - seriously - how could the label just let all this material just float around w/o capitalizing off of it somehow-someway?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Astronaut Status should have been his debut album he ain't need that mixtape Streets Calling, Dirty Sprite and True Story had his name poppin'.

Singles would've been Jordan-Diddy w/ Gucci, No Matter What for the bytches and Itchin.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
even if he dont sell much future here to stay brehs.. he literally has the streets on fire and hes refreshing cuz he aint using that tired ass trap musik angle yet he still gettin cosigned by the hood... i been a fan and im fickle as fukk when it comes to new artist

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
We've been beggin for originality,beggin for street anthems...Future dropped mixtapes makin the shyt look easy....the album dropped and didn't make much noise either way....nikkas wuznt mad about how the album turned out bad when it shoulda been classic,label obviously failed in that dept....how can dude have songs like "Conceited",Bigger Picture ft Shawty Lo,"Magic",Tony Montana",Ain't No Way Around It","That's My Ho 2,"Same Damn Time" just sittin out there that should be killin the streets and be anthems nationwide just sittin out there?not gettin put on the album,and the ones that's singles hardly gettin any promo and cheap azz videos? Future coulda been 50 grodt status....its obvious the label had him pegged as another one hit "racks on racks" nikka....I didn't. Realize labels don't even listen to they own artist mixtapes...only explanation for lettin sum of those wack songs that made the album over classic songs on the mixtapes
i dont like em,sounds like a old drunk broke in a studio and start misusing autotune. respect his hustle though

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
The problem is most of his audience are just looking for the next new banger...

Also, to me future has never seemed to have any sort of personality, he's like a hook-machine. Maybe I'm just skimming through it, but from what I've heard he raps like every hook you would hear on a loud ass system at a red light, much too loud for the quality of the tweeters and their subs are crackling.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka hurt, now,..

now, it inevitably happens to their,...ah man, my special artist.

after we been telling they goof ass what it was.

especially, concerning an the industry that has no idea what to really do to sell albums.

all the workers at these labels are inherited workers,....

they have no idea, what to do, when it comes to fully marketing,.....
an artist for success by a real proven rubrick.

that knows the pulse and sound of an artist.

as it relates to the consumer.

plus, what will make the consumer, expend or spend money to buy.

it just so happens, to be future this time and you liked him.

now you see the ineptitude for yourself.

maybe now,..you will start to understand the relevency of the culture.

plus all its businesses attached to the pillars.

art barr

art barr

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
If Turn On The Lights isn't a single before the summer is over Future is curtains. That track would murder radio.