Has hiphops fans and a label ever failed a rapper like we failed Future.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've been beggin for originality,beggin for street anthems...Future dropped mixtapes makin the shyt look easy....the album dropped and didn't make much noise either way....nikkas wuznt mad about how the album turned out bad when it shoulda been classic,label obviously failed in that dept....how can dude have songs like "Conceited",Bigger Picture ft Shawty Lo,"Magic",Tony Montana",Ain't No Way Around It","That's My Ho 2,"Same Damn Time" just sittin out there that should be killin the streets and be anthems nationwide just sittin out there?not gettin put on the album,and the ones that's singles hardly gettin any promo and cheap azz videos? Future coulda been 50 grodt status....its obvious the label had him pegged as another one hit "racks on racks" nikka....I didn't. Realize labels don't even listen to they own artist mixtapes...only explanation for lettin sum of those wack songs that made the album over classic songs on the mixtapes

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
It's a different time. Pluto might be album of the year though.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
We've been beggin for originality,beggin for street anthems...Future dropped mixtapes makin the shyt look easy....the album dropped and didn't make much noise either way....nikkas wuznt mad about how the album turned out bad when it shoulda been classic,label obviously failed in that dept....how can dude have songs like "Conceited",Bigger Picture ft Shawty Lo,"Magic",Tony Montana",Ain't No Way Around It","That's My Ho 2,"Same Damn Time" just sittin out there that should be killin the streets and be anthems nationwide just sittin out there?not gettin put on the album,and the ones that's singles hardly gettin any promo and cheap azz videos? Future coulda been 50 grodt status....its obvious the label had him pegged as another one hit "racks on racks" nikka....I didn't. Realize labels don't even listen to they own artist mixtapes...only explanation for lettin sum of those wack songs that made the album over classic songs on the mixtapes

add "Itch'n" , "Blow", "Gone to the moon" to the list
and that "we in this" remix wit ***** should be takin off soon

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Well, if you can get those mixtape songs for free, including those(already played out or well on their way) songs on the album wouldn't be much of a selling point. :comeon:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
They fukking up Pluto got bangers You Deserve it and Turn Off the Lights are getting major play and still no video? bytches love those two songs right now. He got the clubs on smash though and he getting his show money at the hood spots.

Future time gone come though bruh just make hits :yes: wait til that joint he got with Yeezy drop or a itchin video

killacal

Banned
Daps
Turn Of The Lights is easily the Song Of The Year. Every person i have played that song in front of started stanning that song hard body. Song is a Masterpiece. Pluto is the album of the year.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, if you can get those mixtape songs for free, including those(already played out or well on their way) songs on the album wouldn't be much of a selling point. :comeon:

So you just ignore the fact people who downloaded your free mixtape probaly gon do the same with your album:wtb:? Especially with Future it ain't like his mixtapes wuz popular to the point everybody hhad it on sum Trap Or Die shyt...why not give the fans the best of you...I get mad as fuk when I buy a nikkas album and its missin a crazy mixtape track but got sum wack filler song on there instead...a lot of people never heard them songs...make ya album a few songs longer if u need to...least u leave the option of makin it a single if the people who BUY the album love it like the mixtape fans do...they can pass the word to other people who BUY albums

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
So you just ignore the fact people who downloaded your free mixtape probaly gon do the same with your album:wtb:? Especially with Future it ain't like his mixtapes wuz popular to the point everybody hhad it on sum Trap Or Die shyt...why not give the fans the best of you...I get mad as fuk when I buy a nikkas album and its missin a crazy mixtape track but got sum wack filler song on there instead...a lot of people never heard them songs...make ya album a few songs longer if u need to...least u leave the option of makin it a single if the people who BUY the album love it like the mixtape fans do...they can pass the word to other people who BUY albums

Then what's the problem? Why does it matter what's on the album if people aren't going to buy it anyway? You already have all the songs that you're complaining about not making the cut. Just make a playlist in iTunes; welcome to the future. :youngsabo:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
threadstarter probably didn't even buy Pluto. Probably downloaded it from the Big Business Bodega

Didn't I say fans too:wtb:...I ain't buyin a album from a new nikka without hearin sum of it first...I heard that shyt on youtube and had the :childplease:...I'm not buyin a album that has sum of the worst songs from u,and has none of my favorite songs on it..I downloaded bout 6 songs off that shyt and filled the rest up with his mixtape shyt.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He didnt sell like most these new dudes.. no one cares about them. just the singles...

thats why when Y'all hype em up, I laugh

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I bought into the hype cause I liked his hooks but past that he's terrible. Like the last verse of Same Damn Time is some of the worst shyt I've ever heard in my life...but this is whom we're supposed to place our faith...hype and name value is a MFer...