Has guerrilla had the biggest turn around of any developer?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Battlefield 2042 was and is far, far worse than Cyberpunk 2077. As of now, Battlfield as a peak player count of 4000:snoop:Meanwhile Battlefield One released in 2016 and has a peak player count of 10,000:wow:

Cyberpunk actually got good reviews on Steam. Battlefield is trash all around, like terrible and there's no saving the game because the premise of it isn't Battlefield in any regard.
Cyberpunk is a good PC game

It is a terrible console game. It was pure greed that motivated them to put that trash out. The suits really thought they were slick and could pull the rug out from under the people who bought the shyt day one off hype alone.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Cyberpunk is a good PC game

It is a terrible console game. It was pure greed that motivated them to put that trash out. The suits really thought they were slick and could pull the rug out from under the people who bought the shyt day one off hype alone.

It's was a terrible old gen game. I don't know what they was doing, maybe too ambitious ? What game on old gen had the same crowd doing random shyt? Hitman?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
From software

Most people have no idea what kings field or armored core is.

King's field was on the original ps1 and one of the first games out on the system. They went from making clunky first person rpgs to basically redefining the 3rd person action rpg genre.

Daps
sean_murray-580x326.jpg

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
No, the killzone games were decent...shadow fall was the only trash one. I don't understand how they went from 3 to shadow fall

Someone mentioned Naughty Dog. They made some of the best received games on the ps1 and 2. How is that a turn around? :childplease:

As usual yall just name companies to name them. I agree with whoever saif FromSoftware

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dice not only fukked up Battlefield but they caused Disney to reassess their entire relationship with EA over Star Wars :mjlol:

I never thought about it like this :mjlol:.

fukked up so bad they fukked up somebody else money :mjlol:

Like your friend get caught cheating and all of a sudden your wife wants to see whats on your phone everyday :mjlol: