Has Asian Hate been stopped?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Make jokes about people being assaulted.
Sorry for responding late. The hot sign was on at Krispy Kreme and I couldn't resist.
20230702-180659

Back on topic, who is making jokes about people being assaulted?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sorry for responding late. The hot sign was on at Krispy Kreme and I couldn't resist.
20230702-180659

Back on topic, who is making jokes about people being assaulted?
You asked the forum a question. I gave my opinion, and it seemed as though you pivoted to something else rather than comment on the likelihood that it still occurs, but just bumped out of the headlines.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
and it seemed as though you pivoted to something else rather than comment on the likelihood that it still occurs
You gave an answer, I acknowledged that answer and went on to ask you another question. You implied I was joking. That's far from the truth.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You gave an answer, I acknowledged that answer and went on to ask you another question. You implied I was joking. That's far from the truth.
????
Do a google search for that group and bias attacks for metro NY the past 2 months. The attacks are likely on camera and so are the images of the suspects. Every outdoor inch of NYC is on camera
I wouldn't be able to answer for this metro area or for the country, because like I said earlier.......those are no longer headline stories. No longer the opening story on news broadcasts. They are mentioned briefly, if at all.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
????
Do a google search for that group and bias attacks for metro NY the past 2 months. The attacks are likely on camera and so are the images of the suspects. Every outdoor inch of NYC is on camera
I wouldn't be able to answer for this metro area or for the country, because like I said earlier.......those are no longer headline stories. No longer the opening story on news broadcasts. They are mentioned briefly, if at all.
I'll Google that after you Google Robert Aaron Long of Atlanta Georgia

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the stop asian hate is directly tired to the joe biden is compromised as he was brought by influence bribe claims from china, romania, ukraine and etc that theyre desperately trying to cover up. :sas2:

Its so obvious at this point.

Last edited: