Has anyone seen 12 Angry Men?

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I watched it in high school, I pity the guy that sounds like a woman in the film. David tennant played the main guy in a theatre version of the film.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Good flick. Definitely a different era of movie making. When it wasn't all about set pieces, tropes, and gags. It still stands the test of time, regardless.

SMH @ Hollywood trying to remake this movie into a thriller time after time after time.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you bring this up because of the latest episode of Family Guy?

No, I didn't even know. I actually been meaning to watch it for a while.

I seen "To Kill A Mockingbird" also the other day. Mad disappointing, found it boring. Apparently it's an American classic.

Shoutout Juror 8 though, my nikka.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that movie, def classic. I haven't seen the remake movie cause I can't stand watching the remakes movies. If it's a classic movie then why bother remake?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No, I didn't even know. I actually been meaning to watch it for a while.

I seen "To Kill A Mockingbird" also the other day. Mad disappointing, found it boring. Apparently it's an American classic.

Shoutout Juror 8 though, my nikka.
wtf? :what:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
SMH @ Hollywood trying to remake this movie into a thriller time after time after time.

Say whuuuuuuut:leon:

I love that movie, def classic. I haven't seen the remake movie cause I can't stand watching the remakes movies. If it's a classic movie then why bother remake?

Normally I don't like remakes but I'd love to see a remake of 12 angry men like every 5 years with no script changes. I love seeing James Gandolfini, George C. Scott, William Petersen and Tony Danza in the 1997 version

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps

Normally I don't like remakes but I'd love to see a remake of 12 angry men like every 5 years with no script changes. I love seeing James Gandolfini, George C. Scott, William Petersen and Tony Danza in the 1997 version

David tennant should be in the next remake if there is one as the main character, also there was a remake.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No...leave that sh!t alone. For what?...it's just the same plot with no script changes so I don't see what's the point of making remake movies? when you can watch the classic original. I'd really rather have Hollywood come up with new ideas than all these remakes.

Would you be happy to see the Godfather and Goodfellas to get remake?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
No...leave that sh!t alone. For what?...it's just the same plot with no script changes so I don't see what's the point of making remake movies? when you can watch the classic original. I'd really rather have Hollywood come up with new ideas than all these remakes.

Would you be happy to see the Godfather and Goodfellas to get remake?

Because I love seeing different actors take different approach with a the same character (if they don't change the character) but mostly this happens with plays and 12 angry men was at first a play and has been done with many actors as a play :manny:

Also it would be a great cheap TV movie with some character actors and young up and comers.

fukk it, I'm gonna cast it

35alt88.jpg