Has anyone on here ever gone river tubing? (daps if you're black)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
went tubing for my first time in austin like in 2010. I wore my brand new forces in that bytch lol. I aint have no life jacket and I fell off the tube, and started slipping on the rocks cuz of my shoes then the water got deep. Everybody was drifting away from me getting smaller and smaller, man I thought i was a goner. :damn: Swam like michael phelps back to them tho, fukk i look like dying by water :blessed:
:laff:

the crazy part is...if you jump off and they still float...they get a way quick as fukk.

are you a good swimmer?

and i wore my red vans lmao

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:laff:

the crazy part is...if you jump off and they still float...they get a way quick as fukk.

are you a good swimmer?

and i wore my red vans lmao

lol man they almost disappeared with the quickness breh. They was giving me :sadcam: look thinking i was ganna drown, but I'm a good swimmer and said i aint dying today:cape: that bytch to the tubes and they pulled me up. First thing i said after i got back on was gimme a square and a brew:drunk: I aint dying drowining..nahh Shout out 6th street tho ATX get down with the get down:whew:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
lol man they almost disappeared with the quickness breh. They was giving me :sadcam: look thinking i was ganna drown, but I'm a good swimmer and said i aint dying today:cape: that bytch to the tubes and they pulled me up. First thing i said after i got back on was gimme a square and a brew:drunk: I aint dying drowining..nahh Shout out 6th street tho ATX get down with the get down:whew:
LMAO so they aint try to help you? nikkas watching you drown like:
the_sad_clown1.jpg

(chout out @Buckeye Fever for putting me on this this clown pic. been using it for years bc of him)

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
where in austin did you go tubing?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
yep, this spot in Wisconsin over the 4th of July a few years back. . the shyt had me like :dwillhuh: the entire time. I dunno if something was in the water or what but girls were throwing bras and panties to the bushes, cats were drinking, smoking, fukking/ doing everything on their tubes with zero fukks given about being in public.

-P-

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my homies lost his girlfriend while they were out white river rafting :to:

I'm cool off that shyt

:whoa:

Rafting is that extreme white boy shyt. I ain't with that whatsoever. Tubing is flowing down a not so turbulent river. Could still be dangerous, but not rafting dangerous.

Sorry to hear about your homies girl though.

Daps
Why aren't you in Canada? We would have so much fun :damn:
Seems like you have the same outdoor interests as me :lupe:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LMAO so they aint try to help you? nikkas watching you drown like:
the_sad_clown1.jpg

(chout out @Buckeye Fever for putting me on this this clown pic. been using it for years bc of him)
man there wasnt shyt they could do. I fell off right after we went down a little river bank and they just floated away on some cast away shyt:bryan:I was thinking fukk im :dead: Started slipping and sliding in my forces eating water and shyt:mj: lol. That wasn't my day to go though i had to :lift: through that river. They was prollie about a good 50-70 yards away from me by then. They seen ya boy just beastin back like:ooh: and when i got back on i was feelin :flabbynsick:. Swimming is a great exercise no doubt:win:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ive done it, its just a white person way to justify all day binge drinking by masquerading it as some sort of "activity"

hahahahah pretty much!!!!.. that and hangin out on a boat all day on the river.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
it was in New Braunfels in the Guadelupe river if I remember correctly
thats what i figured, i just wanted to make sure there wasn't some tubing spot in austin i didnt know about.