Has anyone ever stole your Amazon/UPS/Fed Ex packages?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't remember it happening but one time amazon left the package in the front foyer of my building. The small area where you buzz in to access the building.

Some lazy ass motherfukkers:francis:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a delivery sent to a whole different floor/ apartment number
In the building
:wtf::dahell:

Thankfully person was a good person and got a knock at my door "is this yours?"​
:whew:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Never stolen but i hate when they dont leave a note saying its behind the bushes or in the backyard or behind my car in the driveway.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nope I have a front lawn and you really have to walk on there to get that shyt and if you do I have a camera security system that records everything.

I have plenty of relatives who send their packages to my house because in Philly they get stolen all the time :beli:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mannn, I thought someone just did...and they just gave it to the front office :guilty:
I ordered an iPad mini for my wife a few years ago and thought it got stolen so I called Amazon and got a refund right away. Ended up finding the package on the balcony the next day. I guess the delivery guy threw it up there cause I lived on the second floor.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I ordered an iPad mini for my wife a few years ago and thought it got stolen so I called Amazon and got a refund right away. Ended up finding the package on the balcony the next day. I guess the delivery guy threw it up there cause I lived on the second floor.

i ordered a cell from amazon before . it was 9pm and nothing so i checked the tracking and it said delivered so i called amazon. While on the phone the bell rang and there it was.

turns out the deliveryman was late and in order to keep their before 9pm BS they scan them delivered before they get there. I've been noticing that alot now too

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:childplease: I'm not giving my refund back :guilty:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

sweet finesse! :banderas:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They don't even leave packages in Detroit, that's a no no for all delivery services here.

They do for sure across 8 mile, I have shyt shipped to my mama crib and it's always on the porch when I pull up.