Has anyone ever reformed a lesbian

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You haven't reformed a lesbian until you smush one of them smanly ones and have them do a 180.

People are born gay. It's because our spirits contain the energy of both sexes. When some of us are born, something goes wrong and the remnants from their previous walks resurface.

:damn: All of our spirits have the essence of both sexes. :to:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
You haven't reformed a lesbian until you smush one of them smanly ones and have them do a 180.

People are born gay. It's because our spirits contain the energy of both sexes. When some of us are born, something goes wrong and the remnants from their previous walks resurface.

:damn: All of our spirits have the essence of both sexes. :to:

yeah because "spirits" is universally accepted scientific terminology. :upsetfavre:

Why black folks always on that spooky/vodoo/religious shyt brehs?

:scusthov:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
yeah because "spirits" is universally accepted scientific terminology. :upsetfavre:

Why black folks always on that spooky/vodoo/religious shyt brehs?

:scusthov:

I don't give a fukk whats "scientifically" accepted. Science can't even cure a cold and continuously moves any goal posts.

I'm not religious in the least bit...

As a matter of fact...stay around long enough and you'll figure it out that science and spiritual stuff are actually the same. :sitdown:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Nope honestly any woman that's a lesbian is a waste of my time and a waste of some possibly good p*ssy.