Has anyone ever reformed a lesbian

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lesbian (not dikes)

I met a lesbian once upon a time when I worked part time a a am/pm in san diego. We became friends and eventually there was an emotional connection. We ended up being friends who fukked but for a minute I had her coming back to the dark side of the force. She was a tom boy and had lesbian tendancies, but as long as I connected with her emotionally, and smashed properly, everything was everything.

That relationship was one of my top 10 proudest moments in life.:mj:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i thought i did at one time with this overprivaleged HBCU chick i met at my barbershop...but i think the byatch just got disenchanted with alot of the carpet munchers she dealt with.....she found them to be just as CLINGY as the dudes she used to fukk...

that's why she always kicked it with me...because even though i loved the puzzy....hands down probally the BEST FUKK i ever had :bow:

i never sweated her or try to LOCK HER DOWN.........

as Jay-z says..."she feels FREE when she around me"

i let her do her....
:manny:

Daps
You say reform as if there is something wrong with being what they were born to be breh.

You're sounding like a bigot b

Noone is born gay thats some fukkery. Theyre rather born with a higher sexual interest in the same sex. Noone is 100% gay. Thats ridiculous.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I dont believe in lesbianism. I think all lesbians are either ugly or sick of our bullshyt. Every bytch likes dikk in em.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Noone is born gay thats some fukkery. Theyre rather born with a higher sexual interest in the same sex. Noone is 100% gay. Thats ridiculous.

and how would YOU know this???? :ehh:

oh i forgot you're a supporter of this BATTYBWOI right chea :umad:

vybz-kartel-braid-hair-bleach-face.jpg

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
lesbians/fakkits all have a disease in the brain, there's a wire missing or something.

I am of the opinion that it can be corrected either with counseling or a good f0ck from the opposite sex.

Daps
lesbians/fakkits all have a disease in the brain, there's a wire missing or something.

I am of the opinion that it can be corrected either with counseling or a good f0ck from the opposite sex.

if a good fuck is permanently changing lives, then would a good fuck from a person of the same sex make someone identifying as heterosexual turn gay