Has anyone ever been exposed for being black? (Hear me out)

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
they like verifying race like we do with hand pics, but they gate membership behind toes instead. so as a threshold matter you should have access to a pawg who's willing to write your timestamped nym on feet pics, and will send them to you at a moment's notice at any time of day.
I can smell the cacness just from the description alone :gucci:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how high are you, i couldn't imagine having this thought sober :pachaha:

anyway, i do this, one of my hobbies is unfortunately infested with white supremacists. sometimes when i'm bored i larp as one of them to infiltrate their private communities, they always share just enough personal info or seemingly boring pics for me to dox them. that's when i make a quiet exit and fill out a couple random forms...

vCXKSJW.jpeg[img]

XvmEo2I.png
I can't lie I don't even remember making this thread.. imma rep you off the strength of doing God's work

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Back in like 04. I was playing Maplestory. It was like 13. This other player figured out I Black, I still don't know how, but he started calling me a c00n. That was the first time I seen that word. I stopped fukking with anime or nerd shyt, publicly for like a decade after that. I started noticing alot of :mjpls: in those communities.

Ironically those were like the golden years of nerddome. I threw away countless Yu-Gi-Oh, dbz and pokemon cards that now sell for thousand. I stopped drawing and went into sports. I lost all my artistic abilities and passions.

All because some rice cac called me a c00n. That was the last time I like cism get to me.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Way back in the day, many years ago I used to pretend to be a confused white supremacist on st0rmfr0nt for shyts and giggles. Caused some infighting and everything lol. I did too much and ended up getting banned anyway heh heh. But they didn't know I was black.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Back in like 04. I was playing Maplestory. It was like 13. This other player figured out I Black, I still don't know how, but he started calling me a c00n. That was the first time I seen that word. I stopped fukking with anime or nerd shyt, publicly for like a decade after that. I started noticing alot of :mjpls: in those communities.

Ironically those were like the golden years of nerddome. I threw away countless Yu-Gi-Oh, dbz and pokemon cards that now sell for thousand. I stopped drawing and went into sports. I lost all my artistic abilities and passions.

All because some rice cac called me a c00n. That was the last time I like cism get to me.
Damn, that's fukked up!