Has anyone ever been exposed for being black? (Hear me out)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx āž”ļø New England
how high are you, i couldn't imagine having this thought sober :pachaha:

anyway, i do this, one of my hobbies is unfortunately infested with white supremacists. sometimes when i'm bored i larp as one of them to infiltrate their private communities, they always share just enough personal info or seemingly boring pics for me to dox them. that's when i make a quiet exit and fill out a couple random forms...

vCXKSJW.jpeg[img]

XvmEo2I.png

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

anyway, i do this, one of my hobbies is unfortunately infested with white supremacists. sometimes when i'm bored i larp as one of them to infiltrate their private communities, they always share just enough personal info or seemingly boring pics for me to dox them. that's when i make a quiet exit and fill out a couple random forms...

vCXKSJW.jpeg[img]

XvmEo2I.png
Put me on, breh. I never thought about doing this... I got time, I can cosplay as a white dude to expose some racists.

:russ:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx āž”ļø New England
Put me on, breh. I never thought about doing this... I got time, I can cosplay as a white dude to expose some racists.

:russ:
they like verifying race like we do with hand pics, but they gate membership behind toes instead. so as a threshold matter you should have access to a pawg who's willing to write your timestamped nym on feet pics, and will send them to you at a moment's notice at any time of day. :mjgrin:

nym management software also helpful if you wanna use sockpuppets to prop up your trojan horse. most local/low-level ws groups are run by retards and recruit from anonymous boards like 4klan so this isn't necessary if all you wanna do is pick off random yokels.

overall i suggest not doing it tho, it's not good for one's mental health. it really exposes how whites from all walks of society feel about us, the media portrays them as slack-jawed hillbillies when it's more likely to be your doctor, your kids' teacher, business executives, elected officials, etc. from the outside looking in they seem like peaceful hobbyists, not militarized groups like the proud boys, but behind closed doors their hatred's all the same.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, in order to get information from Reddit subs. It's superdifficult to say anything on there without getting shadowbanned.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

vCXKSJW.jpeg[img]

XvmEo2I.png
Anti white supremacists informant:ohhh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iā€™m sure it has happened in online communities where most of the people are white