Has anyone else heard about Ghana accepting dual citizenship from Diasporan Africans

trix1234

Pro
Daps
:patrice:
A lot of people I've been around has been talking about Ghana allowing descendants of the slave trade to gain dual-citizenship in their country on some Israel type shyt.

Law of Return - Wikipedia

I started hearing this about a year or two ago but over the last 6 months it seems more people keep talking about it.
:jbhmm:
It always sounds good but every time I look into it nothing comes up for us. But it has info for Ghanaian who gain US citizenship and return to gain dual citizenship.

Ghana Consulate New York, Ghana Embassy New York - Dual Nationality

And whenever you ask if they received the conversation stops...

Anybody know of any African countries who are accepting applications for us who were stolen through the slave trade, dual citizenship? And if not, what steps would we need to take to get the conversation started on a realistic level?
:lupe:

Yes it has happened......see below

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
why wouldnt I want dual citizenship in ghana? yes i do

I can tell you that having Ghanaian citizenship won't be much benefit unless you plan to settle long term or apply for govenment positions(and even with this plan, you're at a major disadvantage compared to natives).

I hardly use my own Ghanaian passport when i travel back home. The Western passports are simply much more valuable.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think it's just some feel good talk type shyt .

Basically. Only Rita Marley and a handful of others have been granted it so far. Why the fukk they gotta make this shyt so difficult? :beli:

send a deployment of 1000 men to Ghana to take up arms and storm the palace. Im not the begging type, they either gone accept us or fukk em

:wow: :toure: