Has anybody use Monixidil or any supplements to grow a beard?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Yeah, it worked for me :yeshrug: I used Rogaine

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Regaine, that's a brand name, like pepsi. That's a brand name, I stand behind it, I guarantee it.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that were the case arabs and south asians are naturally full of testosterone which i doubt is the case, shyts genetics for the most part.

/
Almost 25 and can only grow a goatee but i'm almost over the desperation with getting the full beard so long as i can keep this baby face well into my 30's to make up for it :dame:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Why you wanna look like everyone else? Most of these nikkas will be embarassed they ever grew these goofy ass beards in about 5 years. I've never had a desire to hide my face.

Don't jeopardize your health to follow a fad.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
i tried it for a month and a half. didnt get significant gains but my face got puffy and dry and stared seeing bags over my eye lids. found out that it was a side effect because minoxdil blocks collagen thus for some individuals it will age yout skin if applied on the face. i stopped immediately.

it has worked well for the hair on top if my head though and ihave been using it for 4 months and have damn near reversed all the bald spots. all i need now is to keep using and hope for more length on the areas revived by minoxidil + finasteride

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Why you wanna look like everyone else? Most of these nikkas will be embarassed they ever grew these goofy ass beards in about 5 years. I've never had a desire to hide my face.

Don't jeopardize your health to follow a fad.

You must have whiskers like a rat :nas40thside:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I don't know about beards but my hair on the top of my head was thinning really bad for a long time but once I started using minoxidil there was a huge difference. it's basically like I have a full head of hair now so yes it does work but I don't know if it works for a beard but it does work for your hair on the top of your head.
What’s a really long time? How many years?
:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm ready to change it up. I'm hear great things about Monixidil and other oils on Amazon with really have ratings and great views. My facial hair is Jay-Z status. I'd be happy with a goatee to be honest. I was told genetics play a big part and being from Louisiana we have a lot of Native Indian blood and I've never seen an Indian with facial hair. Anyways help a brother out.

o-JAY-Z-facebook.jpg
Was told minoxidil fukks with your dikk and said I’d rather keep my struggle beard

Daps
Unless you age like shyt or have terrible facial features, there’s not much of a point in using chemicals to try and strengthen your facial hair growth. If you have a baby face, you got a unique advantage

But if you’re committed to pushing your facial hair to the limit just to switch up the look, fair play to you. Lord knows I look way different with and without the full beard combo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh, spreading all the wrong info :comeon:. That is not true at all. Never has, never will be.

People really need to do proper research before they comment on things they know little about. :snoop:
I stated “someone told me” I did. It state it as fact. Calm the fukk down