Has anybody use Monixidil or any supplements to grow a beard?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm ready to change it up. I'm hear great things about Monixidil and other oils on Amazon with really have ratings and great views. My facial hair is Jay-Z status. I'd be happy with a goatee to be honest. I was told genetics play a big part and being from Louisiana we have a lot of Native Indian blood and I've never seen an Indian with facial hair. Anyways help a brother out.

o-JAY-Z-facebook.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm ready to change it up. I'm hear great things about Monixidil and other oils on Amazon with really have ratings and great views. My facial hair is Jay-Z status. I'd be happy with a goatee to be honest. I was told genetics play a big part and being from Louisiana we have a lot of Native Indian blood and I've never seen an Indian with facial hair. Anyways help a brother out.

o-JAY-Z-facebook.jpg

:baldhuh:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
No, but I've heard of it. I grow a full beard, but it doesn't connect and I have a weak spot on my chin. Might look in to it.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
A dude I work with used Minoxodil and it worked for him. Took him about 10 weeks to see significant progress.

My beard is pretty full but my mustache is weak, I might give it a try.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
A dude I work with used Minoxodil and it worked for him. Took him about 10 weeks to see significant progress.

My beard is pretty full but my mustache is weak, I might give it a try.
But once you stop that shyt is gone though

Double J

Banned
Daps
I don't know about beards but my hair on the top of my head was thinning really bad for a long time but once I started using minoxidil there was a huge difference. it's basically like I have a full head of hair now so yes it does work but I don't know if it works for a beard but it does work for your hair on the top of your head.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I cant grow a full beard but I can grow a legit goatee and mustache...

Having a full beard would be cool I guess but it ain that serious to me to where I'm taking something to help it grow.