Has any other series had a run like the original Sonic series?

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
Show me a better platformer than Sonic CD :what:

Are we REALLY going to do this?

latest

spyro-the-dragon-usa.jpg

jakanddaxter0726131280jpg-881ebd_1280w.jpg

rcps4_main.jpg

Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Never thought about it but you're right, no wonder people still hold out hope for sonic after a 20 year run out mediocrity, outside of generations and the racing games

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Are we REALLY going to do this?

latest

spyro-the-dragon-usa.jpg

jakanddaxter0726131280jpg-881ebd_1280w.jpg

rcps4_main.jpg

Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg

Crash, Ratchet, Jak 1 and Spyro eliminated by default i shouldnt even have to explain myself:hhh:

Jak 2 is a much worse game than its remembered to be, broken races, annoying ass quests everywhere, combat was overly simplistic. 3 holds up and is solid but it aint no Sonic CD.

DKC is great, but its just a plug in and play game to me. It doesnt grip you like Sonic CD, you just jump in have some cheap fun and turn it off after 15 mins.

Mario World is the only platformer seeing Sonic CD :ufdup:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
Crash, Ratchet, Jak 1 and Spyro eliminated by default i shouldnt even have to explain myself:hhh:

Jak 2 is a much worse game than its remembered to be, broken races, annoying ass quests everywhere, combat was overly simplistic. 3 holds up and is solid but it aint no Sonic CD.

DKC is great, but its just a plug in and play game to me. It doesnt grip you like Sonic CD, you just jump in have some cheap fun and turn it off after 15 mins.

How in the fukk does Sonic CD "grip" you?

There's a reason that the sega cd flopped my friend

Nobody wanted no weirdo horror sonic:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Super_Mario_Bros._3_coverart.png

latest

19728_front.jpg

scv4-box.jpg

38021-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island.png

cgc-huge-poster-donkey-kong-country-2-diddy-kong-s-quest-super-nintendo-snes-box-art-dky005-16-x-24_25774018.jpeg