Has Any One Checked the Manga Green Blood Yet?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Up to chapter 14...first time we got to see a legit fight, it was a bit confusing but for a first action sequence like that...it's kinda ill. It's about to get crazy.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read a couple chapters a while ago. Seemed raw as fukk. I loved GoNY so this should be right up my alley.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Grimreaper man :wow: I don't get how this is so slept on it has a dope story and some of the best artwork I've seen for a recent manga

Yeah man, dude has really fit a LOT into the first 20 chapters and you can see it's only gonna get more raw. The only issue I've had with it so far is the length between translations at times.

I read a couple chapters a while ago. Seemed raw as fukk. I loved GoNY so this should be right up my alley.

Yeah, keep checking this ish out. The first few chapters set the stage but it gets REALLY raw a little bit past 'em. Sick artwork, a dope protagonist and the action is pretty close to non-stop.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm actually more interested in the old guys now...That little snippet of the formation of the Grave Diggers really added a dimension to the characters.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I'm actually more interested in the old guys now...That little snippet of the formation of the Grave Diggers really added a dimension to the characters.

Yeah I think the leader of the Gravediggers and Brad's father's back stories are probably gonna be the next arc. We have to find out why their dad left the Gravediggers and why Brad wants him dad, and how they ended up in 5 Points