Has Any One Checked the Manga Green Blood Yet?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Definitely has some potential but let's see how it develops. I never get to hype on a manga until it's 20 or 30 chapters in so the first true arc has passed.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Definitely has some potential but let's see how it develops. I never get to hype on a manga until it's 20 or 30 chapters in so the first true arc has passed.

yeah I hear that I've been disappointed b4 but seeing what it's based on and how good the 1st chapter was idk how they could mess this up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, I really they take the NY locale and actually make good use of it. It's about time a manga uses NY and if they use it properly it can be as important a character to the whole thing as the actually characters in the story...but I doubt the author will. This seems like it'll be action driven from the way he set it off. Gun/Knife combo was ill!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah I like this so far I mean it's only 3 chapters in so anything can happen but this looking like it could be epic if the pace continues

Just seeing how easily the mangaka threw a little twist into a 2 chapter arc, you can see he's gonna be willing to approach the plot from different angles. What remains to be seen is how he'll treat his villains' developments, how he handles longer arcs (but these small samples already make me confident he'll be good) and how well he puts together an action sequence between two men with similar levels of ability...So there's a lot to be proven but damn this dude is promising.