Has a woman "finding God" ever made her a better woman?your testimonys..video inside

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A woman confessed to me that turning to the church saved her marriage. Her husband had been addicted to meth and one day they decided to go to a christian church. He is now off drugs and both families see that the family has changed for the better. The wife has abanoned the party lifestyle and is a better role model. Having children will make you grow up fast if you truely love your children friends. I've seen God save many people and her case was no different. I had lady friends in the past tell me they used to have multiple partners having intercourse with them at the same time but Christ took them out of these ways and they settled down with a nice man who made an honest woman out of her. This is obviously bad for demons but a W for God and the power of friends, friends. :sitdown:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
A woman confessed to me that turning to the church saved her marriage. Her husband had been addicted to meth and one day they decided to go to a christian church. He is now off drugs and both families see that the family has changed for the better. The wife has abanoned the party lifestyle and is a better role model. Having children will make you grow up fast if you truely love your children friends. I've seen God save many people and her case was no different. I had lady friends in the past tell me they used to have multiple partners having intercourse with them at the same time but Christ took them out of these ways and they settled down with a nice man who made an honest woman out of her. This is obviously bad for demons but a W for God and the power of friends, friends. :sitdown:

:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dont she got like 12 kids or some shyt??
I hate a recovering ho......talking to God behind a nikka back and shyt.
she let some preacher get in her ear talking that find a man thats close
to the lord and evenly yoked sista.

I fukkin loath church types.....ex pimps and old hoes that
used to drink stag beer with old nikkas that wore black dress
socks with house shoes.:ehh:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
dont she got like 12 kids or some shyt??
I hate a recovering ho......talking to God behind a nikka back and shyt.
she let some preacher get in her ear talking that find a man thats close
to the lord and evenly yoked sista.

I fukkin loath church types.....ex pimps and old hoes that
used to drink stag beer with old nikkas that wore black dress
socks with house shoes.
:ehh:

Trying to decode this :ohhh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:beli:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If they are serious about it, yeah, it's a great thing. A lot of these females got the two door policy. One negro she be playing that holy, make you wait role for. Then she got another guy on the side who she be wilding for.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
That 2nd video u posted is a year old breh, she probably went back to her whore ways since then, so theres still hope

montana_deleon_montanatwitteriii2_oEVBd54.sized.jpg

5c543c710bb344baa55af819fbf3b15d.jpg

montana-deleon-1900montana-com-24.jpg

:noah:

i don't thirst over hoes but
*in my t-pain voice "nikka who tha fuc is thaaaaaaaaaaat???????!!"

:cook::cook: gottdaaaaaayyum!!!!!!!!!!! and i just busted 2 nuts within tha last hour already, this bytch still got me worked up :ooh::ooh:

i feel like :stylin: and :hula:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I find it odd how they always gotta bring it up instead of just bein like "I don't do that shyt anymore" instead of goin on and on.