Has a woman "finding God" ever made her a better woman?your testimonys..video inside

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: this beatiful,intelligent woman went from "what that mouth do"

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eFF3...m revert back but the ones that dont:sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yep i've seen it even at my church, i know there are alot of church haters here etc. but finding God does turn people away from their wicked ways.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
new christians are always the most preachy, tryna shove shyt down your throat

i have no problem with finding god, if it helps you become a better person then by all means... but chill with the other shyt :stopitslime:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep i've seen it even at my church, i know there are alot of church haters here etc. but finding God does turn people away from their wicked ways.

it can happen but most chicks who talk this nonsense should never be taking seriously. notice i said most, which means the vast majority of them.

for ur life to be turned around, you have to understand what right and wrong is. these type of women dont.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it can happen but most chicks who talk this nonsense should never be taking seriously. notice i said most, which means the vast majority of them.

for ur life to be turned around, you have to understand what right and wrong is. these type of women dont.

yep ive seen it happen to a few, but ive also seen alot still continuing getting pregnant continuing clubbing etc.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Did that Montana chick really turn into a bible thumper or is this just a phase?

Even tho she was a whore who would get naked infront of her children I still appreciate her body and hope they she hasn't fully stopped being demonic.

:(

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
bytches talk too much. Why is she even giving relationship advice in the first place? Should of never gave ya nikkas youtube :snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytches talk too much. Why is she even giving relationship advice in the first place? Should of never gave ya nikkas youtube :snoop:

Her first video wuz good advice all women need to hear:scheme:...second vid u can tell she let somebody corrupt her...she had it all figured out first vid:snoop: damn shame

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did that Montana chick really turn into a bible thumper or is this just a phase?

Even tho she was a whore who would get naked infront of her children I still appreciate her body and hope they she hasn't fully stopped being demonic.

:(

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvynH1lJFVY]YouTube - #TeamNoFornication[/ame]

She full bible thumper mode talkin about she part of "team no fornication" now lol.

@reincar u probaly talkin about women who wuz already church women growin up...imagine bein in a relationship with this chick and she go from the first vid to bein on a spiritual path:wtb:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Dated a chick for a year or so

She became a bible thumper, started getting bible thumper friends

A month later broke up with me.

Now isn't that demonic....don't you think?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
YouTube - #TeamNoFornication

She full bible thumper mode talkin about she part of "team no fornication" now lol.

@reincar u probaly talkin about women who wuz already church women growin up...imagine bein in a relationship with this chick and she go from the first vid to bein on a spiritual path:wtb:

michael-scott-no-o.gif

That's messed up, I used to jack off to her youtube vids, that one photoshoot she did with the see through panties and bra

:rip: