Has a guy ever wanted to take u shopping as a date?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
We were conversing and i mentioned how i need to do some shopping for my fall/winter wardrobe and he said he does too and lets make it a date

I would have thought that he meant that he wanted to hang out with you while you both bought clothes separately. Not sure it means that he wants to pay for your clothes :patrice:

If a guy offered then not sure I'd accept, it feels a bit pretty woman-ish :dame:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You said he said let's make it a date .he did not say he was taking you on a spending spree, please get your pocket change & emotions in check:rudy:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I would have thought that he meant that he wanted to hang out with you while you both bought clothes separately. Not sure it means that he wants to pay for your clothes :patrice:

If a guy offered then not sure I'd accept, it feels a bit pretty woman-ish :dame:

You said he said let's make it a date .he did not say he was taking you on a spending spree, please get your pocket change & emotions in check:rudy:

I made sure to clarify that before agreeing to it.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I made sure to clarify that before agreeing to it.

I always feel like a man has ulterior motives.

It could be fun though, you can have the changing room thing where you come out in different outfits and he rates them :queen:

That said I wouldn't accept more than I can afford to pay back and would buy him something of equal value after the date.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I always feel like a man has ulterior motives.

It could be fun though, you can have the changing room thing where you come out in different outfits and he rates them :queen:

That said I wouldn't accept more than I can afford to pay back and would buy him something of equal value after the date.
You negged me yesterday

Can I please get a good reason why?
Why don't you let me be great innit

Fred