Harvey Wizzstein accuser Jessica Mann describes ‘golden shower’ incident

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
“We were in the shower. He wanted to shower first which was beneficial to me

This bytch been throwing darts the whole testimony :russ:

Earlier, Rotunno pointed out to Mann that on at least five occasions between 2013 and 2017, she changed her phone number, but sent it to Weinstein each time.

“The reason, Miss Mann, is because you still wanted the benefit of what he had to offer,” Rotunno said.

Mann replied, “That’s your version.”

Weinstein’s genitalia were so “deformed” that she actually pitied him.

Mann added, “When I didn’t think he could have actual sex, I thought we were creating a fantasy as if he were having actual sex.”

When Rotunno asked Mann if she was “happy” to engage in sexual encounters with Weinstein, Mann responded, “I wasn’t happy to do it … oftentimes there would be a negotiation.”

“The more I realized I was just being used, I tried not to have sexual encounters with him … sometimes he just wanted to masturbate while holding me,” said Mann, who has admitted that she has had consensual sexual encounters with Weinstein.

But gotdamn she is a trash witness

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He’s sadly innocent on a lot of this shyt. His reputation was well known and a lot (not all) of these women were knowingly engaging in sexual negotiations with him.

His L here is going to be not having records to defend himself with. And not being able to get all the slores who aren’t complaining to go on record with their consent to his casting couch antics.

The Defense is gonna air ALL their dirty laundry...:martin::huhldup:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
d3hkuzR.png

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
On some pissy Blair bytch Project...u just stand in the corner and get pissed on.

And what the hell is wrong with this fukkin weirdo. He has all the money and power in the world and wants to piss on people and hold acting careers over their heads. Da fukk?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On some pissy Blair bytch Project...u just stand in the corner and get pissed on.

And what the hell is wrong with this fukkin weirdo. He has all the money and power in the world and wants to piss on people and hold acting careers over their heads. Da fukk?!

Insanely rich people are sick in the head...:beli: go to dubai and see what happens when they fly you out...:mjpls: