Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Harvey Weinstein accuser Jessica Mann describes ‘golden shower’ incident
By Rebecca Rosenberg and Natalie Musumeci

February 3, 2020 | 12:31pm

Harvey Weinstein accuser describes ‘golden shower’ from movie mogul

FOLLOW THE STORY

SEE ALL STORIES
Harvey Weinstein once asked a rape accuser if she’s “ever had a golden shower” before urinating on her, the woman testified at the disgraced movie mogul’s trial Monday.

One-time aspiring actress Jessica Mann, 34, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors that Weinstein performed the act on her while the pair were in a shower together in Los Angeles.

“We were in the shower. He wanted to shower first which was beneficial to me … and he asked me to come into the shower and then he said to me, ‘Have you ever had a golden shower,’ and I said ‘no’ and then I felt him peeing on me,” said Mann.

Mann, who could not remember exactly when the alleged incident happened, made the claims under cross-examination after testifying last Friday that Weinstein once peed on her.

Defense lawyer Donna Rotunno — who tried to undermine Mann, suggesting that she kept seeing the once-powerful Hollywood titan for her own benefit — then asked Mann if she left.

“No,” Mann replied.

Rotunno then followed up with another question and asked Mann, “Did you say, ‘No thanks’?”

“I was in shock by it. It was gross … I turned into the corner of the shower and just looked away,” Mann said while choking up.

Earlier, Rotunno pointed out to Mann that on at least five occasions between 2013 and 2017, she changed her phone number, but sent it to Weinstein each time.

“The reason, Miss Mann, is because you still wanted the benefit of what he had to offer,” Rotunno said.

Mann replied, “That’s your version.”

Weinstein’s genitalia were so “deformed” that she actually pitied him.

Mann added, “When I didn’t think he could have actual sex, I thought we were creating a fantasy as if he were having actual sex.”

When Rotunno asked Mann if she was “happy” to engage in sexual encounters with Weinstein, Mann responded, “I wasn’t happy to do it … oftentimes there would be a negotiation.”

“The more I realized I was just being used, I tried not to have sexual encounters with him … sometimes he just wanted to masturbate while holding me,” said Mann, who has admitted that she has had consensual sexual encounters with Weinstein.

Rotunno then suggested that Mann “could have walked away” from Weinstein “and never seen him again.”

“Not from my point of view,” said Mann.

Rotunno continued to press Mann, saying, “You told us you were willing to sleep with Harvey Weinstein so he couldn’t hurt your acting career” to which Mann replied, “Yes.”

“And you did not have an acting career, is that fair, to save?” Rotunno asked.

Mann said, “I was building one by acting and going on auditions and I moved my whole life here [to Los Angeles] for that.”

Mann later said she “engaged with my abuser because of what I believed in my mind and the perception of the society I lived in … it was always in my best interest to feel that the temperature gauge between us was going to be okay.”

Rotunno then produced an August 2013 email – sent months after the alleged rape – in which Mann wrote to Weinstein, “Hope some of your genius rubs off on me” and another one from April 2013 where Mann wrote to Weinstein, “I hope to see you sooner than later.”

“You knew your words in your emails were a problem in your testimony,” Rotunno told Mann.

Rotunno also brought up how Mann had asked Weinstein to meet her mother.

“My mother was questioning really hard about wanting to meet him,” Mann said. “My mom was being kind of judgmental. I thought if she at least sees the situation herself she’ll at least get off my back.”

Rotunno asked, “You didn’t want your mom to meet him and find out it wasn’t professional?”

“Maybe,” Mann said.

Rotunno followed up, “You were lying to you mom too?” and Mann replied, “I was lying to my mother.”

During cross-examination, Mann revealed that she saw Weinstein by his request the day after the alleged Midtown rape – on March 19, 2013 — which was Weinstein’s birthday.

“He brought his daughter,” she said. “And he said he wanted to have tea with me and we talked about Lana Del Rey because he knew that was of my favorite recording artists and he said, ‘Maybe I’ll have her make a song in one of my movies.'”

Weinstein faces up to life in prison on predatory sexual assault and rape charges stemming from the allegations of three women — Mann, former “Project Runway” producer Miriam “Mimi” Haleyi and actress Annabella Sciorra.

The fallen Tinseltown tyc00n has claimed all of his sexual encounters were consensual.

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/03/harv...fY3rmBZm7Wj8Df-lrPD55FwUsdIynIOBjDm76os5wDHZw

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch was in a whole ass relationship with ole boy. No sympathy for her.
shyt like this makes people go :beli:

You were in the shower with him:beli:

He starts peeing on you but you don't move:beli:

You changed your number fives times but kept giving him your new one:beli:

You admit to having consensual encounters with him:beli:

You sent him emails talking about you hoped to see him sooner than later:beli:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Rotunno then suggested that Mann “could have walked away” from Weinstein “and never seen him again.”

“Not from my point of view,” said Mann. :rolleyes:

Rotunno continued to press Mann, saying, “You told us you were willing to sleep with Harvey Weinstein so he couldn’t hurt your acting career” to which Mann replied, “Yes.”

“And you did not have an acting career, is that fair, to save?” Rotunno asked. :laugh:
When will both perpetrators and "victims" be held accountable?

stop capeing for these suppose victims trying to get a comeup and making a mockery of real victims
Weistein and Spacey cases are crumbling because self serving mofos like this bytch that only escaped "depravity and sexual abuse" when her abuser got tired of her, not when she left to go home after each party...is delaying/derailing justice from being served

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s sadly innocent on a lot of this shyt. His reputation was well known and a lot (not all) of these women were knowingly engaging in sexual negotiations with him.

His L here is going to be not having records to defend himself with. And not being able to get all the slores who aren’t complaining to go on record with their consent to his casting couch antics.