Harry Potter TV Series Coming Out?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I never was into this series much mostly my lil cuzn's and my eldest son was into this. But the movies are ok and the books are solid

Aaaassaasaand

The author be roasting Treh's online :mjpls: so im in based on the incoming fukkerry online when they start pandering towards the Skittles mafia and then eventually turns into a terf war :russ:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never was into this series much mostly my lil cuzn's and my eldest son was into this. But the movies are ok and the books are solid

Aaaassaasaand

The author be roasting Treh's online :mjpls: so im in based on the incoming fukkerry online when they start pandering towards the Skittles mafia and then eventually turn into a terf war :russ:

They got a treh in the game for that very reason.

They gonna make ‘harry’ a treh with chest scars

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The OG cast and movies are too iconic and are still popular

This shyt is gonna get eviscerated by comparisons and it'll eventually get cancelled after 2 seasons at most

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Adam-Driver-Severus-Snape-Harry-Potter-Prequel-770x433.jpeg

he has the look plus he'd be closer in age to how Snape was in the books. do it HBO.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Variety
‘Harry Potter’ Series Adaptation Officially Ordered at HBO Max, Will Feature Entirely New Cast
Each season of the #HarryPotter show will be based on one of the books in the franchise, with Warner Bros. Discovery describing the show as a “decade-long series.” It will feature an entirely new cast from the films.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As a Harry Potter Stan I personally think this is the single dumbest shyt WB is doing :scust: :scust: :scust:
We don’t give a shyt:what:
Give us stories of the universe. The original cast was fine and good let it be:scust::scust:
Same ole stories :what: