Harriet Tubman Sex Tape (by Russell Simmons)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
aaw30m.jpg

Where did you get this from? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

THANKu its not no question, if u black u should automatically shun anybody that feels this was right or had something to do with it at all.

If nikkas had hitler fukkn a jew bytch in the ass cuz she was tryna get more food for her squad before she got baked lyk food. nikkas wouldnt think that was funny.

Oh and nobody black should support nothing that he get paid from even tho I dont already but I'll keep a xtra eye out for his shyt

Last edited:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Last week, Russell Simmons created an uproar with his Harriet Tubman sex tape series on "Def Digital." Was Simmons so desperate to create a buzz for his new Youtube channel that he was willing to sacrifice a historical icon in the process? Jews would never sacrifice Ann Frank in the same manner. Was he craving white acceptance?

A music executive once told me, "When African American artists start out, they rely on an African American audience for success but if they reach fame, the African American audience becomes an after thought."

One of the greatest Black crooners of our time didn't like African Americans. This deceased crooner told his inner circle: "Keep them away from me!" He would socialize with non-blacks on video sets and completely ignore African Americans with the exception of his band and backup singers.

I've seen superstar black artists more receptive to white fans backstage (almost thanking them for liking them) and completely ignoring their black fans.

A sprinkle of black celebrities are anti-black. A few are known to make donations to racist causes and identify with hate speech. They are so removed from their roots, they detest anything associated with their culture.

Ernest Withers was a trusted black Civil Rights photographer. He would have long conversations with Martin Luther King, Jr. and take numerous photographs. Later, he would turn the photographs and notes of the conversations over to the FBI. It came out years later that he was a FBI informant against the Civil Rights movement despite being an African American man.

Terrence Howard created a firestorm of criticism when he said Katrina victims should stop looking for hand outs; FEMA is not a handout. He also appeared upset when he made the statement, "Yeah, I'm considered African American in this society." This is the same man who allegedly abused a woman in the streets, a flight attendant and even people who were seated ahead of him at a restaurant. not to mention his ex-wife.

Back in the day, African Americans were shocked to learn that the majority of Motown Presidents (under Berry Gordy) were white.

Panachereport.com