Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
giphy.gif

Well, thats it for me.
Only made it to the 3rd reply.
Time to go....they done messed me up with a busty oprah gif.
Damn that woman fine as hell...

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent seen a flat top like that since the 90s :heh:

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that
:cape:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that

You're a fool to think this is what's killing the black community. It's like y'all don't see women as equals or something. Unless someone is your wife... And pulling her weight as well is the only reason you should even think of pampering her. What's killing relationships in general is this fukked up perception from all women that a man should spend money on them or have money for their time and company. You went full retard with that post. Women are taking advantage of a man's natural desire to take care of a woman and here you are trying to defend that. Get out of here breh. Get out.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

I can feel "upgrading our women", but it should be because that's really your woman -
not just because "they fuccin'" as ol' girl stated so eloquently.
That's what's fuccin' the game up - everybody just turnin' up for a check.

If i'm dudes' son and I got on Incredible Hulk shoes while Daddy
buyin' some brand new broad clean-ass New Balances and summo thangs,
he better not even come to pick me up on the weekend.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're a fool to think this is what's killing the black community. It's like y'all don't see women as equals or something. Unless someone is your wife... And pulling her weight as well is the only reason you should even think of pampering her. What's killing relationships in general is this fukked up perception from all women that a man should spend money on them or have money for their time and company. You went full retard with that post. Women are taking advantage of a man's natural desire to take care of a woman and here you are trying to defend that. Get out of here breh. Get out.
Theres a lot of things killing relationships. Entitlement on both sides is one of them. Lot of dudes want a woman to go to work, pay the bills, come home and wash his feet with her hair, and then when women dont cooperate they claim women are too demanding. Theres a lot of bullshyt on both sides, its two faces of the same coin.

All that said..........

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

This video should be mandatory viewing for all 13 year old boys

He was TITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im surprised he didnt leave her right there

I need to watch this again