Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FJQ_WfGXsAU-kDq

"The game is over."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I wasn't hype or excited leading up to this game.

The blew the eagles out, but the team looked un-enthused and just flat.

They keep harping on how the cowboys led the league in scoring, when most of their points game against NFC east teams (40 per game).

The 49ers went to the super bowl with Jim Harbaugh, became a shytty team, ran through multiple coaches, went back to the super bowl, and then lapped Dallas again.

I don't think it's a coaching problem in Dallas. A coach is only as good as his players. Dallas in terms of talent is the most overrated in the NFL.

If you really look up and down this roster, this team overachieved this year. McCarthy, is working with mostly the same players that underachieved, and choked under the bright lights when Garrett was the coach. Hell, Romo did the same thing.

This is and will continue to be a Jerry Jones problem. The way he does business, the culture he builds, the buck stops with him. Always has, and until he dies, always will.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I will wear a Jonathan Isaac jersey before I root for Dak again

Get this dude off the team. This was THE most embarrassing, pathetic, and disgusting game I’ve ever seen from a DFW athlete

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Jerry and Stephen deserve this

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm not ready for this season to be over man. fukk. :snoop:

I know ya'll gon be on Dak. Imma let ya'll cook. He disappointed me today. Not worth arguing or trying to save face for him.

But this was a loss on so many levels.. team got really exposed. Coaching staff got exposed. Front office got exposed. Players who overachieved most of the season got exposed.

Cannot honestly name more than 3 or 4 players who I can say showed up today.

I need to get drunk tonight and sum up my thoughts tomorrow .