Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Do we? Both teams are 10-4 and we lost to them…they lost to NO and WFT…but we beat both of them…this shyt is confusing as hell to me :pachaha:
3 way tie (dal,az,tb) goes to conference record. If AZ loses next week and both TB and Dal win, TB jumps to the 2nd spot due to head to head cuz there isnt a 3rd team involved. Cards play Colts which is a very loseable game to them. That #2 seed might not even make it a week before its given back to TB

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
With our luck, Greenbay loses on Christmas, we win out, only for GB to lose the last game against Detroit. That happens and Tampa wins out, they the number one seed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All week, the media kept pointing out Dak's QBR against Washington. 9.9. The lowest of his career.

Well, yesterday Dak posted his third highest QBR of the season 71.7 which is even higher than the N.E. game.

SO I guess all they have to go by now is the eyeball test. :ld:

People may not remember, but this offense has struggled all year in the first half. But Kellen Moore was able to make second half adjustments.

Daps
conference record is the first tie breaker. Dallas is 8-1

That’s why those losses to the AFC West didn’t sting as much since it was all AFC. That Vikings win was huge. As as the Saints.

This 100%.

If you're going to lose a few games, the AFC games are the ones you want to drop. Those hurt the least in terms of playoff positioning.

That Tampa game really hurts right now.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Man get up is killing McCarthy right now for electing to go for a FG in the first half instead of the touchdown.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y'all are getting the #1 seed and probably winning the Super Bowl. We're probably getting the #2/#3 seed and getting a tough matchup with the Rams or Saints D. That's what we get for losing to the sorry ass Raiders.

Not if we dont get healthy. We need that bye. But if we still touting back ups out there, its a wrap especially if we face a good pass rush

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Y'all are getting the #1 seed and probably winning the Super Bowl. We're probably getting the #2/#3 seed and getting a tough matchup with the Rams or Saints D. That's what we get for losing to the sorry ass Raiders.
Rams and Saints D gotta see us too. None of the teams worry me TBH

We just gotta get out of our own way