Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When you have a 75 million dollar quarterback with Dak's pedigree and esteem you don't worry about a backup RB being out. Especially when the other team is missing their top 4 pass rushers. Today is D-Day, Dak Day. He will lead us to victory over the mighty fightin' Heinekens.

Believe in Dak.

Pedigree and esteem? He was a 4th round pick :mjlol:.

You don't worry about the backup running back being out? You should, he is the ONLY player who ever makes explosive plays out of the backfield or on special teams :mjlol:.

Every game we play there is a potential for a big gain off a screen pass. Not today. Washington won't be worrying about our screen game AT ALL.

Every game we play there is a potential for a long touchdown run. Not today. Washington won't be worrying about a 40 yard touchdown run AT ALL.

Every game we play there is a threat for a long touchdown return on a kickoff. Not today. Washington special team won't be worrying about our return game AT ALL.

Dak will get it done. Him and the receivers have been carrying this team going on 3 years. But man these 1st and goals at the 2 are going to be :whew: cause you know we not going to turn around and give it to Mr "I pick up the bltz."

Going to be back shoulder fades until we get 6 :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Pedigree and esteem? He was a 4th round pick :mjlol:.

You don't worry about the backup running back being out? You should, he is the ONLY player who ever makes explosive plays out of the backfield or on special teams :mjlol:.

Every game we play there is a potential for a big gain off a screen pass. Not today. Washington won't be worrying about our screen game AT ALL.

Every game we play there is a potential for a long touchdown run. Not today. Washington won't be worrying about a 40 yard touchdown run AT ALL.

Every game we play there is a threat for a long touchdown return on a kickoff. Not today. Washington special team won't be worrying about our return game AT ALL.

Dak will get it done. Him and the receivers have been carrying this team going on 3 years. But man these 1st and goals at the 2 are going to be :whew: cause you know we not going to turn around and give it to Mr "I pick up the bltz."

Going to be back shoulder fades until we get 6 :mjlol:
You're right, one does not simply win on the road without future HOFer Tony Pollard. Let me temper my expectations.