Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dez-long-catch.gif

Dez-short.gif

CD-longdf40903c042fc926.gif

CD-short.gif

Prime Dez was so cold :banderas:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just want us to play a complete game on BOTH sides of the ball. We do that and we should beat Washington easily. But cause it's a division game I expect fukkery to occur and for this game to be closer then it needs to be.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I just want us to play a complete game on BOTH sides of the ball. We do that and we should beat Washington easily. But cause it's a division game I expect fukkery to occur and for this game to be closer then it needs to be.
Meh. I expect the offense to be stagnant but I wanna see the defense dominate. Their offense isn’t that good and we got a lot of our pieces healthy.

At this point, the offense is going to go as far as Dalton Shultz can take us. We gotta stop worrying about the 3WRs and get TE1 involved cause he gets Dak in his groove and make the offense flow. Gonna be essential with no running game too

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Tomorrow comes down to Dak Prescott not losing to Taylor Heineken. It's really that simple.