Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Putting someone on notice is usually reserved for someone who is fukking up. The WRs haven't been a problem for the majority of these games, but Dak has been hit & miss and he's been more miss recently. Jerry needs to do what Cuban did in 2010 and just shut the fukk up. That's the problem with an owner/GM having his own radio show.

You want LVE to be something he's not, one of the cons he had coming out of college was how he wasn't all that physical.

Jerry needs to shut the fukk up. All I was saying was Jerry was regurgitating what somebody on the coaching staff told him about the receivers.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
fukk him :pacspit:

I’m ready to move on from him. At least with Sean Lee, even though he couldn’t stay healthy, he never held back on the field. LVE simply plays it safe 100% of the time. Out of position, whiffs on tackles, and scared to hit people.
Nah that’s Jaylon. Sometimes LVE looks like he got it and sometimes he looks like he’s playing it safe. When he told Parsons on Hardknocks “You gotta know when is your play to make “ is how I view his effort.

i just want him or any LB really to go crazy along side Parson cause if that happens THIS year, we going to the Super Bowl no matter what Dak does

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gregory
Odi
Gallimore
Lawrence

Hill
Bresham
Watkins
Ghoston
Parsons

That’s a legit front 4 and rotation

But the real question is will they be able to re-sign Gregory. The limited time he's played has only increased his value. I think he should at least give Dallas a discount for sticking with him since day one, but money talks.

Parsons, needs to be on the line rushing. When the Giants made their super bowl run in 2007, they used 4 defensive ends on passing downs.

I would have a 4 man front of

Gregory
DLaw
Galimore
Parsons

In passing situations.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If LVE could just be a glimpse of his rookie year self this defense can be elite

TrueBlueNation Media,LLC on Instagram: “Getting reinforcements back at the right time.”
We can say what we want but LVE was a beast his rookie year but the neck injury forever changed the way he plays. But it's probably not any hope for him going back to that level at this point. We probably will cut ties with him after this season. I just hope that we can draft or sign another best to pair with Parsons.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
But the real question is will they be able to re-sign Gregory. The limited time he's played has only increased his value. I think he should at least give Dallas a discount for sticking with him since day one, but money talks.

Parsons, needs to be on the line rushing. When the Giants made their super bowl run in 2007, they used 4 defensive ends on passing downs.

I would have a 4 man front of

Gregory
DLaw
Galimore
Parsons

In passing situations.
You do know that osi one of the leaders in pressures. We’ll be okay. Parsons can blitz from the LB position