Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
But look, I've been thinking about this. I know there are better uses of my time, but I also have nothing better to do.

Miz and Dexter should be done.

Miz got his money back, (re)introduced Bronson, paid him for his services, he should move on from Dexter and Johnny.

Instead, they need to shift Dexter (and Johnny by proxy) over to Bronson, there's history there. Bronson beat Johnny for the NA title but Bronson can complain or whatever about how he wasn't given a fair shake with the belt (because he only held that title for 42 days before Swerve beat him) and how he was unceremoniously fired. He can bring up how he was fired before Dexter was (and maybe how Johnny was allowed to let his contract run out and got a send off from NXT) and how he went boots to the ground re-establishing himself in Japan and everything whereas when Dexter got fired he sorta kinda wallowed in misery instead of doing the same thing per the re-enactment that Johnny did. Bronson became a monster in Japan and Dexter instead ran from his wife and decided to panhandle instead and Bronson can tell him he got soft, he ain't the man Bronson is and let the story go from there. Dexter can get fed up, realize he's right and then become the psycho we know he can be. Bring Indi up to try to keep him from turning back to the dark side but Bronson's taunting wins out and proceed from there.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh