Happy Fathers Day to all you brehs with kids.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
its my first fathers day (not officially but my girl gives birth in 2 months :myman:)

Congrats Breh! Sorry to hear about the other stuff though...

And happy father's day to everyone! This is my second father's day and I plan on relaxing a lil' bit more than usual today :blessed:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its my first fathers day (not officially but my girl gives birth in 2 months :myman:)

it feels good getting the love from family and friends, but its a bittersweet day for me..

just found out someone i know committed suicide...dude always showed love and i just seen him not that long ago and i took note on how he didnt look right and was kinda out of the zone..just got the news today...shyt is wack man..

happy fathers day tho to everyone in here tho for real, fukk ya dudes that decided to bail out on ya kids..that thought would never cross my mind...i cant wait to hold my daughter in my arms..

:damn: sorry to hear that breh,keep your head up.Congrats on the upcoming kid too:cheers:,best thing in the world.Or at least to happen to me.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
my baby mother been nice to me all week

i might fukk around and get back with her :lupe:

holidays cloud ya judgement

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Happy Father's Day to all the single ladies out there doing two jobs all by themselves :troll: :troll: :troll: