Happy Fathers Day to all you brehs with kids.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@twan83 :salute:

14uhnwz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
UNFORTUNATELY today i cant thank the person who made my baby girl with me because he is a DEAD BEAT DAD WHO DOES NOTHINGGGGGGGG FOR HIS CHILD!!!!!!.....but i do have the most amazzzzzzing daddy and poppy to tete who stepped up to be a daddy figure to her since her daddy is THE BIGGEST PIECE OF shyt!!!!....thank you daddy...we ♥ you!!!

:heh: mad already

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
its my first fathers day (not officially but my girl gives birth in 2 months :myman:)

it feels good getting the love from family and friends, but its a bittersweet day for me..

just found out someone i know committed suicide...dude always showed love and i just seen him not that long ago and i took note on how he didnt look right and was kinda out of the zone..just got the news today...shyt is wack man..

happy fathers day tho to everyone in here tho for real, fukk ya dudes that decided to bail out on ya kids..that thought would never cross my mind...i cant wait to hold my daughter in my arms..

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3WXwMDfJh0#]Freestlye Fellowship "Daddies" - YouTube[/ame]

Tribute to all the pops :salute: