Happy conspiracy day(10 upsetting facts about 9/11 )

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It couldn't have been a 'controlled demolition'. Ask your dad how much explosives would have been required to bring them down and you'll find that the logistics of implanting that much would be impossible to hide and would have left far more evidence behind than the materials that are found in common building materials and office machines.

Also, ask your dad how far away he had to be when the explosives were detonated to avoid losing his hearing.

I said Building 7, buddy.

You're trynna tell me this is how a building collapses from a fire? the same way as it would from a controlled demolition?

and lol okay.. but my dad can't hear for shyt. his "indoor" voice, is pretty much yelling. :yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
biscuitsnbangers said:
I said Building 7, buddy.

You're trynna tell me this is how a building collapses from a fire? the same way as it would from a controlled demolition?

Yes, that's how a building collapses from a fire........that has been raging, uncontrolled for about 8 hours thereby lessening the integrity of the steel supports by upwards of 50% after being hit by a falling piece of Tower 1 and having a gigantic hole taken out of the South wall.......:shaq2:

Start @ 4:05

biscuitsnbangers said:
and lol okay.. but my dad can't hear for shyt. his "indoor" voice, is pretty much yelling. :yeshrug:

:dead:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So what you daying is that a bunch of people who probably never heard a bomb go off or a plane crash before, were expecting the plane to make a different sound than what it made? :ohhh:

:rudy:

You isolated that one point and took it out of context. The biggest signifier is how the building fell and then once you add minor details like ppl saying bombs going off, it further corroborates the idea of it being a controlled demolition (which btw I never said I agreed with, I just pointed those out as the "what caught my attention" (what the op asked me).

1. The Towers didn't 'Free fall'. I'm taking Physics courses and I can tell you, mathematically, the Towers fell at significantly less than free-fall speed.

2. There wasn't a 'planned demolition'. It would require literally hundreds of technicians working for several weeks to implant enough explosives to bring those buildings down. Also, there was no evidence of explosives when investigators sifted through the rubble and there should have been. One more thing: If explosives were involved, local hospitals would have been inundated with scores of people suffering from hearing loss among other injuries. A bomb loud enough to sever steel would be loud enough to burst eardrums within 100 yards.

3. People equate 'bangs' to 'explosions'. Keep in mind, lots of stuff was falling down and there was mass confusion/terror/disbelief.

4. The hole in the Pentagon was exactly the size and shape it should have been. The plane was built primarily of aluminum.​

I never said I agreed with the whole "controlled/planned" demolition idea, the op asked me what caught my attention the most. I couldnt fully agree with the idea, being I never did any due diligence of watching anything that would counter it, like in the video you posted which I'll watch later

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
L&HH said:
I never said I agreed with the whole "controlled/planned" demolition idea, the op asked me what caught my attention the most. I couldnt fully agree with the idea, being I never did any due diligence of watching anything that would counter it, like in the video you posted which I'll watch later

Got ya'. Initially, the claims that it was a 'false flag' operation and all that made me investigate a bit further. Also, I was at Ground Zero for three days helping them clean-up/look for survivors. A few years later, one of my clients from my old job told me what happened since he actually worked in Tower 1 and was there for the whole thing. Dude died about 4 years ago from inhaling some toxic chemicals that fukked-up his lungs.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The sheer amount of people that would have been needed to implement such a plan would have been astronomical in terms of doing something you want to keep on the hush hush. By now someones conscience would have caught up with them and whistleblowed the whole thing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate talking about 9/11. It's depressing seeing some people not in the know and just clearly doing everything to simply take the authorities words of what happened as the absolute truth.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh:

1. I don't believe in coincidences. And 9/11 is nothing but a bunch of convenient coincidences.

2. If history has taught us all ONE THING..... it's that Americans will quickly, repeatedly and casually dismiss a bold faced truth as a lie....... until the television tells them they should feel negatively about the truth.

1990:

:obama: You know the government is spying on your internet, phone and credit card usage, right?

America: :mjpls: I know it's true, but it's a lie. You're a conspiracy theorist that's seen Hackers too many times. Go get some p*ssy, nerrd

2013:

s_300_farm4_static_flickr_com_40828_9125418802_71d2fd4aca_n_553.gif
You know the government's spying on your internet, phone and credit card usage, right?

America:
607b46b77156.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Never look further than a 9/11 thread if you are looking for an example on the sheer stupidity and lack of logic polluting the human race

The sad part is, the conspiracy people actually think they are the smartest people in the room, when in reality they are the definition of smart-dumb

I have friends who I believe to be intelligent people who turn into complete meatheads when discussing conspiracies. It doesn't matter how often you pick apart their "facts" (not facts), point out the logical flaws in their arguments, or explain to them why they are wrong. They will continue to seek out reasons to believe and ignore anything that counters their narrow view. Ironically, they will then claim that their narrow view is actually an enlightened one.

It is the same reason that organized religion is still so pervasive in this world. Unfortunately, the Bell Curve of human IQs doesn't peak at the line of intelligence, that line is actually drawn quite far to the right of the curve. Conspiracy theorists usually fall slightly to the right of the peak and well to the left of the line of intelligence.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sheer amount of people that would have been needed to implement such a plan would have been astronomical in terms of doing something you want to keep on the hush hush. By now someones conscience would have caught up with them and whistleblowed the whole thing.
this is the thing

do i believe the government told us the truth? fukk no. did the bush admin welcome the chance to invade the middle east? yes

do i believe that they actively did the shyt? absolutely not cuz like dude said, WAY too many people would have had to be involved/keep their mouth shut

the other thing is, what would they have gained from bringing down wtc 7 :rudy:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. The Towers didn't 'Free fall'. I'm taking Physics courses and I can tell you, mathematically, the Towers fell at significantly less than free-fall speed.

2. There wasn't a 'planned demolition'. It would require literally hundreds of technicians working for several weeks to implant enough explosives to bring those buildings down. Also, there was no evidence of explosives when investigators sifted through the rubble and there should have been. One more thing: If explosives were involved, local hospitals would have been inundated with scores of people suffering from hearing loss among other injuries. A bomb loud enough to sever steel would be loud enough to burst eardrums within 100 yards.

3. People equate 'bangs' to 'explosions'. Keep in mind, lots of stuff was falling down and there was mass confusion/terror/disbelief.

4. The hole in the Pentagon was exactly the size and shape it should have been. The plane was built primarily of aluminum.​
gtfoh,, you are taking a physics course so you know all things related huh?

fuking engineers and scientist and studied the towers falling and timed it and yes 9 seconds,, NINE FUKIN SECONDS is what it took to fall,,, the same time had it of been demo'd

i hope you fail ur course

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the thing

do i believe the government told us the truth? fukk no. did the bush admin welcome the chance to invade the middle east? yes

do i believe that they actively did the shyt? absolutely not cuz like dude said, WAY too many people would have had to be involved/keep their mouth shut

the other thing is, what would they have gained from bringing down wtc 7 :rudy:
insurance $$$
the simple fact that months before the new owner took a huge anti terrorism policy on the towers,,, so by demoing it he was able to collect