if i had to my pick my goat team

magic
mj
bron
duncan
hakeem

:ohlawd:

that would be a goat team but the chemistry would be :gag:

how is magic, jordan and lebron all gonna be ball handler? Magic would either be steve nash status playing off the ball or jordan would become a low post player. although Lebron wouldn't have much trouble playing scottie pippen to MJ he'd fit that role pretty good. and duncan can obviously play with another bigman.

But Magic and jordan on the same team? :smh: gary payton would be a better fit cause you wouldn't need him for anything but defense.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

how is magic, jordan and lebron all gonna be ball handler? Magic would either be steve nash status playing off the ball or jordan would become a low post player. although Lebron wouldn't have much trouble playing scottie pippen to MJ he'd fit that role pretty good. and duncan can obviously play with another bigman.

But Magic and jordan on the same team? :smh: gary payton would be a better fit cause you wouldn't need him for anything but defense.

magic will be the primary ball handler
mj doesnt need the ball
bron will do a lil bit of everything just like the olympic run

duncan and hakeem nuff said

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Magic can literally do whatever on the court. He'd orchestrate the offense. MJ would be the closer and go-to scorer. Lebron would just be an open court beast bringing energy, dunking, distributing, and help defense. Duncan and Dream would just do what they do...no explanation needed.

You would need some shooters off the bench though. I'd definitely have Ray Allen on the squad.