Happy birthday to our gawd, our fuhrer, our father.... Kobe Bean Bryant

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word? Giving an opinion = stanning? Not are you overly emotional but you're stupid as fukk

I'd take 69 points and 18 rebounds any day of the week over 81 points and 2 assists I dont care if paul pierce or allen iverson did it.

take it then. Nobody will remember it like they remember 81. plain and simple. don't let the hate blind you from greatness my man.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Word? Giving an opinion = stanning? Not are you overly emotional but you're stupid as fukk

I'd take 69 points and 18 rebounds any day of the week over 81 points and 2 assists I dont care if paul pierce or allen iverson did it.

Duke, you ARE a stan:what: you Stan Jordan, Lebron and Wade. Like how?
You call it an opinion? But when it's other people's opinions on Kobe you call them stans:what:

FYI An old Kobe gave Wade 33 points with a broken nose THIS year and Wade only had 16 while fouling out.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Duke, you ARE a stan:what: you Stan Jordan, Lebron and Wade. Like how?
You call it an opinion? But when it's other people's opinions on Kobe you call them stans:what:

FYI An old Kobe gave Wade 33 points with a broken nose THIS year and Wade only had 16 while fouling out.

:rudy:

Nah Im not.You're just an emotional fakkit who calls anyone who dont dikkride kobe a stan

Impossible to be a lebron and wade "stan" when the bulls are my team.Lebron,Wade and Jordan are all better Overall players than kobe that's all I've ever said on here

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
:rudy:

Nah Im not.You're just an emotional fakkit who calls anyone who dont dikkride kobe a stan

Impossible to be a lebron and wade "stan" when the bulls are my team.Lebron,Wade and Jordan are all better Overall players than kobe that's all I've ever said on here

:pachaha: this dude calling someone emotional AND a fakkit. Go talk about the Bulls in their thread and stay your monkey ass out of Kobe related threads if you can't stand him and his stans so much. I bet you at least 400 of your posts are in Kobe threads/Kobe related. You brick head son of a bytch:russ:

Corny nikka....

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Best day of the year :dj2:
Happy birthday to da GOAT

This man is just something else, literally a PERFECT human being. What more can you want in a guy? He's the best basketball player ever. Hes smart, hes funny. He is handsome, tall and in shape. He has his own money and raises his kids like a man should. He can rap and respects the history of hip hop. He isnt afraid to say whats on his mind and his a celebrity among celebs. He gives back to the community without needing to let the world know that he gives back(50 cent, Shaq).

:wow:

Kobe Bean Bryant, happy birthday. Without alot of people will be lost and the NBA wouldve folded in 2003

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: this dude calling someone emotional AND a fakkit. Go talk about the Bulls in their thread and stay your monkey ass out of Kobe related threads if you can't stand him and his stans so much. I bet you at least 400 of your posts are in Kobe threads/Kobe related. You brick head son of a bytch:russ:

Corny nikka....

I'll post wherever I want and you'll keep complaining and keepin tabs on my posts like some stalkin bytch.Lmao hostile lame ass kobe groupies stay aggy

Basketball season is over, fukk would I talk about the bulls in late august for? Got damn you groupies are dumb and irrational

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'll post wherever I want and you'll keep complaining and keepin tabs on my posts like some stalkin bytch.Lmao hostile lame ass kobe groupies stay aggy

Basketball season is over, fukk would I talk about the bulls in late august for? Got damn you groupies are dumb and irrational

:umad: as HELL

:deadrose:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yet you just said "brick head son of a bytch" and I'm a "corny nikka"

Lmao dumb fukk sonned himself

You obsessed homos can have your circle jerk thread back.