Happy Birthday Dj Screw!!!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
what part you from?

Yea I heard all of those stories about Keke I grew up in Sunnyside when I was younger. I was always told it was beef because Nawf used to come to south and jack the cars and ish. But Im glad it's no more beef between the sides tho well maybe a lil still. A while back, I went to go pick up my girl on Homestead but needed a haircut. I went to a barbershop on Homestead and told em to give me a Southside fade and all them nikkaz in there was like :wtf: we don't do that shyt down here

side note: Screw is from a lil ass country town

acres..stayed near blackjack...but was in the projects alot...

it was jackin...but it wasnt reason kuz of the beef...really...boyz get jacked everyday...

it was mostly kuz of dope...

whats funny both sides useta get they asses robbed n jacked..n be assed out 1nce they get in austin..

them austin nikkas useta hit everybody up all the time..

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
what part you from?

Yea I heard all of those stories about Keke I grew up in Sunnyside when I was younger. I was always told it was beef because Nawf used to come to south and jack the cars and ish. But Im glad it's no more beef between the sides tho well maybe a lil still. A while back, I went to go pick up my girl on Homestead but needed a haircut. I went to a barbershop on Homestead and told em to give me a Southside fade and all them nikkaz in there was like :wtf: we don't do that shyt down here

side note: Screw is from a lil ass country town

yeah he was born in california too..lol

7one3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any one got a discography?

183.x600.feat.fallprev.books.scr.jpg