Happy 4/20!!!

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elitist smokers?:heh: its called not being in high school anymore, if you smoke weed everyday what could you do to celebrate? smoke more weed? how old are you? do you even know what weed is?

It's called enjoying the day that's set aside for something you already love doing dumbass. Smoke more than you usually do. Smoke with people who won't usually smoke. Smoke something you usually don't like hash oil. Down a couple edibles. Rather than just acting like you're too fukking cool to celebrate the day set aside to appreciate what we already love doing.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
It's called enjoying the day that's set aside for something you already love doing dumbass. Smoke more than you usually do. Smoke with people who won't usually smoke. Smoke something you usually don't like hash oil. Down a couple edibles. Rather than just acting like you're too fukking cool to celebrate the day set aside to appreciate what we already love doing.

lmao @ hash oil being a special occasion. you really are a weed noob, and you didn't say how old you are. this isnt about me being cool this is about you being lame.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao @ hash oil being a special occasion. you really are a weed noob, and you didn't say how old you are. this isnt about me being cool this is about you being lame.

Yea, you really are one of those weed elitist fakkits i had suspected. Go about your day cool guy

Boy C

SPC
Daps
ok ill bet you cause despite what some people on here say i definitely don't have toxic shock syndrome

lol wut

Sell me that 1986 Real Chill B&W 8x10

ggmfplN.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:ohlawd: I just mixed kush, sour, and haze in a grape swisher xl I was saving for today. Can't even find them shyts In NyC no more :aicmon:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
"no dude you don't understand, its a whole day and its alllllll dedicated to gettin stoned mannnn" -a dumbass queer

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Araña;3967609 said:
:ohlawd: I just mixed kush, sour, and haze in a grape swisher xl I was saving for today. Can't even find them shyts In NyC no more :aicmon:

say come holler at me bro:blessed: