Hank Hill alias unappreciation thread

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
S/O to @Dragonfly Jones for dropping the gif and becoming a B list poster :lupe:

You done good breh :mjcry:

I was never an alias

just cause a nikka takes a name and an avi don't mean he's tryna emulate a character bruh

its just mad easier than coming up with something original or putting ur real name up

:manny:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
you remember the night when a dude was on cam acting like he was drunk and arguing with some dude who was also on cam?

the entire time he had the :leostare: face except he was only squinting one eye at a time.

I reckon you came in late to the party at that time, early on I was clearly drinkin' on cam because I rememberd it was the anniversary of my dearest ladybird passin'.

:russ: at pretending to be drunk pa'shaw. People in the room saw me mixin' and fixin' drinks.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I reckon you came in late to the party at that time, early on I was clearly drinkin' on cam because I rememberd it was the anniversary of my dearest ladybird passin'.

:russ: at pretending to be drunk pa'shaw. People in the room saw me mixin' and fixin' drinks.
Allrighty then friend, I did indeed miss the mixing carry on :myman:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
he's funny as shyt and quite frankly I enjoy reading his posts a lot more than your safe "go with the flow" ass posts. fukkin dappin everyone and your cotdamn mother in this shyt
Wow, you're really not scared about going agaisnt the grain on an internet forum. You must be a real bad ass. :troll:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
you remember the night when a dude was on cam acting like he was drunk and arguing with some dude who was also on cam?

the entire time he had the :leostare: face except he was only squinting one eye at a time.

Oh......yeah that's him