Hang over cures

Daps
Just get out the bed, take a shower then get out the house. Always worked for me :manny:

One of the best hangover "cures" is to just get your ass moving and not to just lay in bed.

Also, the best key to preventing a hangover comes the night before, before you go to bed make sure you drink a lot of water or gatorade.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
0007013200200_500X500.jpg

Last year I had a terrible hangover so I rode my bike to the Mexican restaurant to get menudo..I could only eat like 10 spoonfuls..I felt bad and embarrassed that I couldn't eat it..the waitress was asking me what was wrong..I didn't want to tell her that the shyt tasted like shyt..

There are diffrent hangover remedies in every part of the world that work,,..you can drink Gatorade, drink oregano tea, drink a glass of pickle juice, drink a few glasses of espresso, strong green tea with a squirt of lemon,

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
2 advils, coconut water or gatorade, tons of water, take a long walk, smoke a couple hits of weed and eat some greasy foods and by 5 pm u should be good

Try not to eat a big meal before you drink that night it will slow ur digestive system down and the booze will still be in ur stomach in the morning.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Take a painkiller before you go to sleep and you wont have one when you wake up

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
On some real shyt water before you sleep is a God-Send.

You might come in smashed from the night out and forget so before you even go out, get a litre bottle and put it next to your bed. Don't sleep without backing it off. Not only does that make you feel better in the morning, that shyt stops your mouth being dry the next day which is the worst shyt ever.

When you wake up, if you're in a good state to cook, bang a fry-up. Eggs and bacon will sort you out in an hour.